The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bargain 6 speed

CJ

I have just arrived home after a fabulous drive back from Yorkshire. :D

I had forgotten just how much fun a stock 6 speed can be and still have the grin on my face the car gave me. I was also really impressed by the amount of nods, winks and appreciative looks the car (nothing to do with me) got. It really does look the mutts nuts. :cool:

As suspected, the car is almost stock. It does have 18" alloys and an aftermarket front nose but the engine is as it left Mr. T and has never seen increased boost. It still has the OEM airbox and looking at the condition of the steering wheel and gear knob you would have to say the mileage of just 35k is correct.

It also has a fab CD/ MP3 sound system and a Clifford 600 alarm system with blackjax fitted too.

So, it is up to Turbofit tomorrow for a service and some TLC and then I can drive it around before someone (and they undoubtedly will) snaps up this bargain of a car.

The "White Wonder" has now had a full service (engine oil and filter, gearbox oil, air filter, plugs, etc) and a spruce up under the engine bay and is driving wonderfully.

If someone doesn't hurry up and buy this I am going to take it off sale and keep it for moi :D

Congrats on selling it Colin, looked lovely.

Still trying to make our mind up re auto vs manual !

Thanks for your kind offer though..

G

I will have another ready in a week or so (look here). The same offer applies to that one too my friend. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.