The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woohoo - I have bought this for me!

CJ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so special about it. I mean given that you've owned just about every Supra going, why is this one tickling you in all the right places?

Well, I like the colour, its a 6 speed and the price was very keen. ;) Th blue one was lovely, but it was more or less done by Ibrar. The Orange car was superb but the fun was in the doing not the owning. So starting again (albeit on a much smaller scale) excites me. :)

Cool. Good luck with it dude.

Must admit, I'm quite fancying a project myself now the I've done all I wanted to mine. There's not much on the kit to tinker with either.

The difficult part is finding the right cars as the right price. It is not worth paying top dollar for a car to then strip / change lots on it. This car was well priced and fitted the bill. So, unless I get a very good offer on it, this wil be the next "CJ special". :D

There was a thread on the forum recently that asked us all just what cars we had owned in our time. I can see CJ’s now:

Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra,

Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra……….

…………………….and a Ford Fiesta 1.1 Special
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Very nice Col :)

btw: Remember a while ago, I did some photo editing work for you regarding a supra. Is this still in the pipe-line?

I hope so. :)

Quite possibly Ed - or maybe a simpler version as the cost of that kit is quite prohibitive

Well, I like the colour, its a 6 speed and the price was very keen. ;) Th blue one was lovely, but it was more or less done by Ibrar. The Orange car was superb but the fun was in the doing not the owning. So starting again (albeit on a much smaller scale) excites me. :)

LOL, you say that every time mate! Looks good though, and has a proper gearbox too. Plus Recaros I see. Not keen on the front personally, but at least it's different I guess!

There was a thread on the forum recently that asked us all just what cars we had owned in our time. I can see CJ’s now:

Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra,

Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra, Supra……….

…………………….and a Ford Fiesta 1.1 Special
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

:D It is not far off that actually. I have owned a MK2, 2 x MK3, and erm...."several" MKIV's :D

LOL, you say that every time mate! Looks good though, and has a proper gearbox too. Plus Recaros I see. Not keen on the front personally, but at least it's different I guess!

I know :blush: The front may stay or i may go for something completely different. At the moment I am just looking forward to picking it up next week. ;)

Ive no doubt it was well priced lol

Went out in the blue one today, youve got to wait a bit but...... Bloody hell much quicker than i thought it would be....

Cant wait for my NA-T to be finished... need turbo power lol...

I tried to tell people how nice that blue car was. Martin had a bargain there. I don't sell crap eh? ;)