The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Jap Night Meet at the Ace Cafe Tuesday 3rd October

lui

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also my car's booked in with Supradibbs by shoreham south coast 6am tuesday morning to have full engine bling done :D :d :D weather depending & he's hoping to have it done by 5 so i shall be coming up M25 passing M3 at some point my mobile is 07956-505359 give us a shout & we can all hook up on route :eyebrows:

Lui all thatr extra weight of that Polish is gonna slow you down... HA HA

Defo King of bling ...

Don't be late mate,

Had a few probs booking in getting hold of Claire , but sorted now,

I'm looking into getting us "originals" garaunteed passes for each month, Something i'm discussing with Claire,

No offence guys / ladies with the term originals , what i mean is the people who have been going for years ( me since 1st nite) and also the people who intend going every month,

Should cut out this ball ache each month of booking a space.

watch this space

I have to make at least one more before the end of the year. Seems like ages ago :cry:

01. Lui

02. Ray

03. Rush

04. JamieP

05. Zac

06. mr lover

07. Blitz supra

08. Mas

09. Terribleturner

Bloody hell James... Welcome back to the fold mate!!

Hope you have got rid of all those cob webbs off the Supe,

Look forward to seeing you,

What with Japfest tomorrow , Ace Cafe Tues nite and Santa Pod next Sunday with the convoy ( which i'm filming) its going to be a great week

will it be ok if I get there abit later, Hopefully wont lose my space in the main carpark though!!!

by the way If I get the car started tomorrow then I might still need you to push jump it when we are finished :D

starter is playing up now
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

will it be ok if I get there abit later, Hopefully wont lose my space in the main carpark though!!!

by the way If I get the car started tomorrow then I might still need you to push jump it when we are finished :D

starter is playing up now
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

I think after 8:30 they let anyone in if there is a space left.;)

are we all gonna park next to eachothers mate, as otherwise I dont know how you guys look like :) never met you guys before, part from RAY that I met in JAE.

in case I get there bit later than you guys or even earlier! how am I gonna spot you? :search:

Was a very good night, good to see some of you guys (Jamiep, Dave, Ray,...)

Dave, thanks for the help mate will do as you said and check all the wiring connections (sorry to get you down to the car park thinking its playing up again, forgot all about the Immobiliser that time and rushed to see if I find you before you go home):D

bit you said what a dumass is this guy :D

by the way as soon as you left the car park I had a guy came to me asking if you re selling your car, saw the guy at the JAE before and saw him looking to buy a sup even then,

but anyway I told him I dont think you re willing to sell the car so he better be looking at others ;)

good to meet you mate anyway

i was a bit dissapointed with this meet felt it wasnt as busy as it has been and there were far to many chavs standin bout. oh well hopefully nxt month will be better.

Mate, where were you then? which car was yours? would have come to say hi if I knew

But not the best one at the ace:( Nice to meet Mas and your mate, And thanks J for the fpr:) (where did you fook off to):search: We got the normal chav turn out and a bloke in a soarer(i think) who was hell bent on blowing his tyres:D

See you all soon maybe, and here are some pics;)

nice to meet you too mate, very nice car too but for god sake dont park it where you did last night ;)

But not the best one at the ace:( Nice to meet Mas and your mate, And thanks J for the fpr:) (where did you fook off to):search: We got the normal chav turn out and a bloke in a soarer(i think) who was hell bent on blowing his tyres:D

See you all soon maybe, and here are some pics;)

Sorry mate... i had a few words with a guy i caught having a piss againt my truck:rolleyes: I thought id better leave after as i didnt fancy having my motor scratched or somthing.