The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Jap Night Meet at the Ace Cafe Tuesday 3rd October

lui

it was my first time there with the car i was there last month and it was much better then i went and bought one :D usual chav turnout and the nobbers tearing up and down spoiling it for everyone else there used to be a max power nite at the ace but now its banned because of these people spoils it for the real enthusiast .Ive been going there for years with the bike made a nice change in my new soopra hope its more of a soopra turnout next month :D :d

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a bit dissapointed with this meet felt it wasnt as busy as it has been and there were far to many chavs standin bout. oh well hopefully nxt month will be better.[/quote

Stick with it,

I'm an Ace Cafe Jap nite veteren, I have been going since the very first meet about 5- 6 years ago, So have seen everything....

Every month is different, but remember it was raining early on in the evening which probably put some off,

Lui and I have seen some amazing meets down there, to the point it takes 1/2 hr to get your car out of the Car Park

Regarding the Chavs.. yeah I know what you mean but thats life.

They are all progressing out of their Saxos and Corsas, thats the trouble when Skylines etc are now available from £4995 ..

But you may as well give them a machine gun, as the driving is appaliing with no control,

What was the guy in the Soarer trying to prove..???

Leave it to the guys down there who are the pro's

The turn out was still in excess of 100 cars....

I thought the guy in the soarer was one of the better drivers, very controled driving imo:)

ask Lui about some of the action we've seen ..

That guy was all over the place... entertaining all the same,

but he held it together .. just.. in a car that size..

Did you see the guy who did a burn out on the roundabout not realising a Cop car was sitting behind him ... PMSL

When you see the regular guys who know how to drift... thats entertainment.. I have so much footage of it too ..

Lets hope next month is a little drier and we'll see the usual huge turn out .. cold weather has no real effect, its the rain which reduces the numbers there

Nah i missed the cop... them little toyota starlets looked rapid.. so funny seeing them pushing the skylines up the rd.

look forward to next month.

Yeah the Galanza ( Starlets) are only 1.3 Turbos but still in the 6 sec brkt!! so very quick is real world terms on the road

Pulsars (Sunnys) are always Rapid but fragile !!

I was parked up next to my mates black Skyline by the door.

My Supe was the silver one with the Veilside on,

lets hope for a good turn out next month and i'm really looking forward to Sunday as i'm filming the Convoy ...