Paul Laing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Syed Shah

Spare us the games/TV is responsible for it please :rolleyes:

I *think* or *hope* he was joking ;)

The only reason they're coming into the houses now is that the average scrote is too dumb to get passed the alarms that are on these cars now, or dont want to risk confrontation, so they come into the house to easily pick up keys and drive away hassle free.

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I *think* or *hope* he was joking ;)

The only reason they're coming into the houses now is that the average scrote is too dumb to get passed the alarms that are on these cars now, or dont want to risk confrontation, so they come into the house to easily pick up keys and drive away hassle free.

agreed, car security is a lot smarter than the average car thief now! at our uni the only cars getting broken into are those without an obvious alarm on it. They won't touch one with a blinking light on the inside!

has anyone seen that new central locking for houses? works just as it would in your car, at the touch of a button all the doors in your house lock! looks pretty impressive!

My old man scared a couple of little sh*ts off trying to break in to his 4x4 at four in the morning last week, letting loose a sodding great big German Shepard dog and waving a police warrant card certainly precipitated their rapid departure! The bastards were trying to force his window down.

Then two days later i was walking across the car park where my sup was parked and spotted a burberry cap clad c*nt trying to get into it! my alarm went off, he panicked and looked round, saw me running towards him at full tilt and legged it, i lost him when he ran straight across a busy dual carriageway, there was no way i was going to chase him accross that! if i had caught him then i would have thrown him such a beating he would be eating through a straw for months!

I cant stand thieves there is just no excuse for it, if you want some thing then work for it like every other f*cker!

Originally posted by Jake The guy murdered a 16 year old burglar as he was leaving the house. Shot him in the back with a shotgun as the kid was climbing back out of the window.

If the little shit was'nt there, then the little shit would'nt have been shot.......SIMPLE

what about.... someone is breaking into your house (as in Pauls original post) and you catch him running out of teh house and whack him in the knees a few times with one of those metal baseball bats. But do it outside of the house, then get rid of the bat (properly.. so it's nowhere to be found), then couldn't you just perform some very convincing lies? Like "baseball bat? I don't know what you're on about."

d'ya think that'd work?

Wahey

A right bunch of vigilanties we have goin on here lol.

Bring back public hanging. And lets chop off thievin scummers hands!!!!!!

Seriously though sometimes cos the law is so slack proper admonishment for crimes is required to prevent future re-occurences- Thats just a posh way of saying twat the fuckers so hard that they will never do it again!!!

Untill the law gets serious about real crime and puts the money they extort from us motorists into that dept lets all keep our cars safe huh, the 15 quid a month I pay for my pro active navtrack is well worth the peace of mind. Second some knob takes my car he is being traced and hopefully he gets home with it before the police find him as theres bound to be other stolen cars there.

Lets get a group buy going on for the south african anti car jacking gas side flamer kits just to be on the safe side lol!!!

Originally posted by Geezabloke

If the little shit was'nt there, then the little shit would'nt have been shot.......SIMPLE

Of course. Look, I''m not defending the burglar in any way, he was a theiving little git and without doubt he deserved punishing. I think killing him was a bit too much though.

If you unlawfully mete out your own excessive 'justice' it makes you as bad as them as far as I'm concerned.

Would just like to mention that I have ordered a cobra connex for my car that has the following :

Full GPS tracker

- send commands to your car from your mobile or the internet, shut the car down, set the horn and indicators off and lock the doors

- set a speed limit to the car if left in a garage, if it goes over 20 (or whatever) it will shut down.

- set an area limit (within 5 miles of LS1) if its taken out it will shut down and engage the immobiliser

a million and one other tricks and toys and thatcham Q class.

Couple this with my cobra alarm and it all inter-links

Worth considering if you have light-fingered scally's in your area.

Mine (fitted) was £650 which I think is a bargain for being able to remote-control my car.

Totally depends, I think I am right in saying that any tracker that is worth itself is Q class (feel free to correct me).

All the other stuff is simply things you dont get on any other system. Should have it fitted in the next couple of weeks so I will be able to give more info then. I have the leaflets etc for it so if I get a chance I'll post all the crap they say about it.