My newest acquisition

CJ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

more top end and slower spool. I'd prefer to see a 0.7 hotside on a turbo that size. There are a few people on here running it who are happy though.

Thanks Lee. I really enjoyed driving the car last night. i didnt give it too much welly as I was concious that the fueling needs finishing and kept to 0.8 bar of boost but even then it was a nice quick drive.

I was all set to keep this and play but it looks as if it may have to be sold quickly to fund something else. :eyebrows:

Thanks Lee. I really enjoyed driving the car last night. i didnt give it too much welly as I was concious that the fueling needs finishing and kept to 0.8 bar of boost but even then it was a nice quick drive.

I was all set to keep this and play but it looks as if it may have to be sold quickly to fund something else. :eyebrows:

Just keep hold of one for a while would you, i can't keep track :D

sorry for hijack but which ones come with 0.7 hotside?

None of the XS power turbos that i know of. Not sure on the T70. Personally i would buy a Precision turbo from PaulE and use one of them. He's doing a great price at the moment and you can pretty much choose the spec you want

None of the XS power turbos that i know of. Not sure on the T70. Personally i would buy a Precision turbo from PaulE and use one of them. He's doing a great price at the moment and you can pretty much choose the spec you want

XS Power Turbo T61, 62-1 / T4 .60 / .84 Borg Warner Shaft maybe CJ's got one of those? .84 hotside?

So with the 5 speed box,is it geared for 150 or thereabouts ?

Looks like a nice car for the money, i have given up counting what no you are on now, do you notch your bed post with each Supra purchase :p

I am not too sure what the top end is as I didnt really push it that hard last night.

I am now on 4 as I sold 2 over the weekend and have probably sold the salvage NA too. Now this is for sale also as a new project came up this afternnon and the funds are needed to try something new.

dude where do you sorce your cars from?? would have loved somthing like that before I decided on NA-T!

Ebay, autotrader, trade sources. I keep my eyes and ears open and take chances that others seem unwilling to do. I am sure that i will buy a heap of shit one of these days and will lose lots of money but, touch wood, this hasn't happened yet. :)