The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth meet - June 12th

Whitesupraboy2

i cant go up to basingstoke meet im busy later on.

i know where studland is actually. I just had to think bout how to get there and head for sandbanks and get the ferry lol

:stupid:

as for new forest in summer ermm no not really. theres always swanage as well or corfe castle??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Steve W2

2. Tim Wildman

3. WSB2

4. Dangerous Brain

5. MiztheWiz (is he local?) (Yes i am local lol)

6. Ashley Willis (TT to NA conversion)

7. Suprababe (maybe)

8. Jive

9. Jamin (hopefully)

10. Millhouse

11. p00t

12. Wipeout (keeping an eye on thread, depends on work)

13. suprachargedtt (waiting for hybrids to be sorted)

14. Suprasaint

15. Elliot

16. #1 Adam (maybe)

Thanks for the PM Jive, i'd definetly be up for a Newforest meet. We could convoy through Beaulieu maybe and then onto somewhere else? Just an idea, i'll post in the morning to see whats decided.

Good meet really enjoyed it. Good turn out and some nice cars.

New forest trek was intersting anyway, people couldnt help but look when 13 supras just poddle through the car park :p

look forward to pics. Me and steve w2 had a nice blast home pulled over as he thought my bonnet had come loose at 130 leptons :blink:

luckerly was fine. Nice to meet g9rge and that is a lovely looking UK spec model

DB car - what can i say that interior best i seen by a mile and the exhaust note totally impressed by. Ill be over this week to look at the doner motor :thumbs:

went on the off chance and had a good chat and cruise.

Lovely drive through the forest, a first for me......had to break off the convoy before Lymington as i had to get back home but 300+miles is enough for one day i think!

BTW for those not there it appears MSB has a growing number of admirers:eek: :)

Cool meet peeps. We went on had a fantastic meal would deffers suggest that place for a future meet. We then proceeded to the Basingstoke meet and had a jolly fine time there as well. Just got back in the door at 00:30 drove home at legal speed cos we didnt have a roof an it was chilly boy does that feel slow kept checkin to see if I really was doing 70 :(

Me and the girlfriend paid a flying visit as we were spose to be somewhere else lol. Never got a chance to chat was to busy looking and taking pics of the cars.:)

Was good to see some of the cars in the flesh that i have only ever read about and was a good sight seeing you all drive off. wish we could have joined in the fun . Next time will make sure we have more time.

Till next time keep up the good work some great cars out there.

Miz.

:)

EDIT: HeeHee was only there about 15 mins but just spotted my car in the pics :p

Good meet peeps:) The blat through the new forest was a laugh, I suppose I should mention that Lee (Mawby) got owned by a horse and we all had to wait for thim to catch up:D

Nice to meet you George and Scooter and the other newbie's:cool:

Until the next time, when I wont lead, someone with a map can:p

Originally posted by Steve W2

I suppose I should mention that Lee (Mawby) got owned by a horse and we all had to wait for thim to catch up:D

That fooking thing wasn't going to get out of the way! Several times it moved over to the side just to move back to the middle of the road as soon as I attempted to get past it!