Bournemouth meet - June 12th

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

:twak:

Hehe ... I thought it was quite apt, I've been waiting to get that down somewhere after you called me a while ago :D

How long till you get them fixed?

Originally posted by Jive

Hehe ... I thought it was quite apt, I've been waiting to get that down somewhere after you called me a while ago :D

How long till you get them fixed?

Hopefully this week, according to that lovelly hairy chested guy East of you....... :D

Originally posted by Jive

:cool:

Will it be completed by next Saturday?

He needs to 2 days to fit he said, then I have to drive it straight to be MOT'd, and then dynod. Saturday is probably pushing it a bit.......why whats happening.....??

Maybe you and everyone else should PM John and ask when he will be finished with my car, as your fed up of me missing all the good stuff, you know to add some pressure like :D :p ;) :innocent:

Updated list

1. Steve W2

2. Tim Wildman

3. WSB2

4. Dangerous Brain

5. MiztheWiz (is he local?) (Yes i am local lol)

6. Ashley Willis (TT to NA conversion)

7. Suprababe (maybe)

8. Millhouse

9. p00t

10. Wipeout (keeping an eye on thread, depends on work)

11. suprachargedtt (waiting for hybrids to be sorted)

12. Suprasaint

13. Elliot

14. Pink Lady

15. SUPRACHRIS

16. mawby

17. Soo and Gatso

18. g9rge

By the looks of it, I will have to pull out, Jamin has decided to goto Brighton instead :(

If I can make it, I'll be there, if not I'll look out for the next one :(

DB time is in first post, but i know ur lazy so its 2pm so u dont have to look.

I cant hook up with other lot i have a BBQ to go to in the evening,so by 7 i should of just started eating and drinking...in good old stoborough :D

any locals know where that is :p ill be surprised!

i tried pub one more time but no one picked up so i given up,i cant see a problem as we are going in for a drink. im keeping my car low on fuel so i can beat u in a race DB :devil:

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Right what time is this happening at and are there any plans to hitch up with the Basingstoke lot that are having a meet same day but in the evening?

Ah, I was going to phone you Thursday about the tyres but I'll speak to you on Saturday about it. :thumbs:

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Was open last Friday. It should be OK the Mrs is an old freind of the bar manager there.

You here that people, free drinks! Wont matter so much now if I spill mine over Genna again! :D