The mkiv Supra Owners Club

single turbo

Guest blownbytwins

homer have you drivin nishs car?he told me its runnin 400bhp

No mate, I've not driven it but have followed it on the motorway a few times. 400bhp is probably about right for the spec.

If you want to test drive the car but want someone experienced with you, why not put a post up asking for someone from the forum to go with you for an independant view? Nish is a little far from me but there's a few who are closer that would give up some time to go with you.

BPU and Hybrid cars power vary greatly dependant on boost, other mods and engine condition. Mine is about as high powered as stock turbo'd cars get without a replacement ECU or cams, Nishs has potential to run more with some tweaks. I couldn't say what it is running now but it will certainly be a Very powerful car. PM me if/when you decide a time to test drive.

FFS...another one.

CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE PROPERLY...you arn't limited to 160 characters here...you have an entire keyboard to use. So make us all happy and type full and complete words!!!! And there is a SPACE after punctuation (some say 2) but I'll be happy with one and a capital letter at the start of the next line.

As for going single...my best advice is, buy a car, run it and get used to it, then after 9-12months of ownership look for more power. A Supra with Hybrids will push a Ferrari F430 up the road...it's not a bad starting point! :)