The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ferrari exhaust sound

boombastictiger

Ya thats what im going to have to do...but i like the car I have at the moment, i mean its still restricted and the engine is in good nic low milage, so it might be worth doing a clean instal on it...

I tried uploading a picture of my car as my profile pic but its not showing :-(

Here iv got pics of my car here:: http://boombastictiger.hi5.com

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so he's got a friend who works for Ferrari, one who worked for mclaren, could easily buy and insure a skyline AND an RX7 or a Ferrari 355... yet has only an NA Supe.

Next he's doing an automotive engineering course at Uni but thought dump valves would work on an NA and that flared wheel arches make the car better at drifting.

Hoist the BS flag chaps! :D

Ok so he's got a friend who works for Ferrari, one who worked for mclaren, could easily buy and insure a skyline AND an RX7 or a Ferrari 355... yet has only an NA Supe.

Next he's doing an automotive engineering course at Uni but thought dump valves would work on an NA and that flared wheel arches make the car better at drifting.

Hoist the BS flag chaps! :D

Sorry Thorin but the thought never ever ever crossed my mind when I read this thread, surely you must be wrong :rlol:

Well i never said i could Easily get a rx7 or a skyline....but its not out of reach, you can do anything if u work...

And Thorin if u had even half a brain cell and knew what university was you would know that you dont actually start studying about car parts and how they work until half way through the second year and 3rd...the supra is my first car, and iv only had my license for just over a year so i need more experience...

Just finished 1st year at uni and was mostly mathes and science...and a bit of designing....My course is automotive engineering design...ya my friend is a mechanic for ferrari, top guy, and my friend who worked for mclaren studiyed automotive...i was saying that not to boast but because some people were laughing at the course and i coudnt understand why...