The mkiv Supra Owners Club

USC today.. pics and girls

JamieP

Guest dee_rz

Bad news but hope they get it out for tommorrow, them girls are nasty :taped:

Gaz is kevin's car sorted now and running also tommorrow or not?? low 11's for gregs car is good going but he and all of us know it's got lots more in it :)

Bummer about gregs, hope nothing goes wrong with mine tomorrow :search:

Nice pics Jamie!

Am i right in thinking that you have a 12month warrenty with your turbo kit that covers engine failure aswell? if so then you have nothing to worry about;)

Bad news but hope they get it out for tommorrow, them girls are nasty :taped:

Gaz is kevin's car sorted now and running also tommorrow or not?? low 11's for gregs car is good going but he and all of us know it's got lots more in it :)

Nope car's next outing in Japshow in October, although we may have a practice before then.

The damage was a little more serious than we thought, cracked the rear crank cap so it requires a tear down of the engine. Shit happens as they say.

Gaz.

The one on the left looks like she has a bouncers head with a wig on, plus she has got a tooth missing and someone elses ankles - I see what you mean!! :taped:

If that was sitting on my car I'd press the panic button on my alarm fob for sure - always wondered what I would use it for!