Kent modded car show detling

Adam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last i saw of the rs200 it was broken at the side of the road at the start. Really wanted to see it run :( What was the time??

I don't think it was broken. It did it's run, then drove back down to the start of the strip and parked up.

We were hoping it would run again, but sadly it didn't.

No idea what the timing was, but it looked much quicker than all the others there today.

The Hyabusa, the Manta's and the bike and sidecar were a letdown though.

Sorry we did'nt say goodbye Mr Harwood but you were nowhere to be seen (mind you we did'nt check out the Babe world arena before we left:)

Yeah, you unsociable bunch of buggers! - Mind you, you wouldn't have found me 'cause I was up in the helicopter!:D

It was a great day though. Lots of good cars, but equally as many shite ones.. (pics to follow later!).

Many thanks to Rob for the excellent food as always :cool:

I don't think it was broken. It did it's run, then drove back down to the start of the strip and parked up.

We were hoping it would run again, but sadly it didn't.

Saw it run about 5 times Matt - think that was after you lot had left though :(

Trig - you were in the white Supe putting in some good times then?? With the bronze one (one headlight) following? Nice car dude - looked very quick :)

Last ones...

1. A model posing on a BMW

2. Opel Manta's

3. Transit weighed down with bull!

4. This is the engine in the Transit, that the owner claimed was 442 bhp, could do 0-60 is 5.6 seconds and go on to a top speed of 144 mph :rlol: :fool: The engine is from an old 3.0 litre Capri, that would produce 138bhp in stock form... (But he has got a K&N filter on the carb!):innocent:

BMW photoshoot3.JPG

Mantas.JPG

Transit bullcrap.JPG

Transit engine.JPG