Kent modded car show detling

Adam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, something has come up and i most cirtainly wont be able to make this saturday :( im hoping i can sort things and be able to get down there for sunday. Majorly gutted :(

You shouldnt need anything from me when you are there. The stand ect is all organised. I hope to see you all sunday :(

By the way look out for blonde bird called Jodi who is in the high street honeys in FHM. I got her number off her at modified mayhem ( well passed between cars on a piece of paper on the motor way on the way home :eyebrows: ) and she asked me to go down but i cant make it so im gutted. Hope you all have a good one and get some pics up soon:)

By the way look out for blonde bird called Jodi who is in the high street honeys in FHM. I got her number off her at modified mayhem ...... she asked me to go down but i cant make it so im gutted.

Give her a ring and tell her I'm happy to go down so long as she returns the favour :D :d

Aye, it was a good meet :) Unfortunately I was in the Focus :(. Still, got some excellent pics and some great action footage. Anyone watch thar RS200 on the 1/8th strip??

Last i saw of the rs200 it was broken at the side of the road at the start. Really wanted to see it run :( What was the time??

Got some pics and vids to load up.

Big Big thanks to Rob for sorting out the food/drink etc. Had a great time and was an amazing show! The girls and standard of cars were excellent :cool:

Last i saw of the rs200 it was broken at the side of the road at the start. Really wanted to see it run :( What was the time??

Got some pics and vids to load up.

Big Big thanks to Rob for sorting out the food/drink etc. Had a great time and was an amazing show! The girls and standard of cars were excellent :cool:

No photos from the strip (except for Dave F) but plenty of video footage - just busy sorting it out now and I'll see what I can post up :)

Good weekend guys. Definately big thanks to Rob for all that he bought with him for the stand. Sorry we did'nt say goodbye Mr Harwood but you were nowhere to be seen (mind you we did'nt check out the Babe world arena before we left:) ) Good to meet you as well Gaz, stunning looking car you have there.

Was good to meet up with old faces an new today guys, was a laugh, an you can't beat having tasty cars, and tasty girls all in one place . Was good watching Dave F an Trig go down the strip, well done guys, an cheers for the food Rob. Don't think the guy who had the Audi drive into the back of his Lambo enjoyed it as much though.