Adam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, the club stand is confirmed :)

However this event has to payed for in adavance , slight pain but no biggie :)

The costs:

Saturday Day ticket: £8 per person

Sunday Day ticket: £8 per person

Weekend ticket (includes fri & Sat evening and camping): £20 per person

If at all posible i would like all the payments via a bank transfer (natwest) or via Cheque (PM for details) by monday morning 4th september. The final fee has to be recieved by the 8th of september. If you decide you dont trust me then the cheque can be made payable directly to 'modded UK ltd' and they can be sent with the final payment.

Once payment is recieved i will be sent the tickets, which will then be posted out to you guys :)

You can turn up from 12 noon on Friday the 22nd where there is a BBQ being put on and live music.

A few more useful pointers

• Cars must be on the stands before 8.30am
  • all kit must be kept within the allocated area
  • no open fires, charcoal bbq's only
  • 10mph spped limit enforced on site
  • Do not trespass on the ajoining land or you will be shot :D
  • no driving on the site after 8pm
  • You are responsible for keeping the stand clean and tidy

Right thats the relevent info posted :)

a couple of questions for you guys

Do you want electricity for the stand?

do you want the marquee there? (i havent told them about this but im sure they wont mind the late notice)

1. Burt

2. Dave F

3. Stupra

4. gaz6148

5. Matt Harwood (Very probably)

6. toyotatom

7. Trig

8. Adam

9. Zap

10. LeeT

11. Lubas

12. Spyda (Saturday Only)

13. Bonus_2000

14. RobAce

I'll still be going (Sunday only) but I very much doubt I'll be able to get there by 08:30 (sprog sitting :):)) so I've taken my name off the list. If I can get there early enough I'll try to blagg my way onto the club stand :)

Just got this off of the website. It implies we will get free tickets for being on the club stand???

Club Stands

If you're a member or organiser of a car club or cruise then we have special deals for you including free stand space and lots of free ticket offers for you and your members.

Ok guys, this is my upto date list :)

If you are comming then please get the cheque off to me asap as i will be putting the club order in this monday (4th of september for the easily confused) and will not be taking further requests. There is no other way to get on the club stand.

Please note i am away over the weekend (fri eve to sunday eve), something to do with a tent in the middle of no where, sleeping with cow pat and random rodents (missus choice :rolleyes:) so postal address requests in quickly :)

1. Burt - CHEQUE RECIEVED £20 WEEKEND TICKET

2. Dave F

3. Stupra

4. gaz6148

5. Matt Harwood (Very probably)

6. toyotatom

7. Trig - CHEQUE RECIEVED £20 WEEKEND TICKET

8. Adam

9. Zap - CHEQUE RECIEVED £8 SATURDAY OR SUNDAY FELLA?

10. LeeT

11. Lubas

12. Spyda (Saturday Only)

13. Bonus_2000

14. RobAce - OLT £20 CONFIRMED

Also if you are just comming for the one day, please state if it is for the saturday or sunday (my cockup)

Cheers, see you there :)

c'mon you lot...

peeps please pay your dosh or this will be a total waste of time:(

Im reluctant to pay up front as i've already paid for certain car shows throughout August as the car was supposed to be back from GVN for the 1st week in August and ive lost all my money as they still havent finished. Now they tell me the 1st or 2nd week in September but it's not even in primer yet so i'm not holding my breath on this one either :( 4 months without my supra! If it comes back in time i'll just have to meet you all there as apparently i can't pay on the day to get on the clubstand.