The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude at Santa Pod ice rink

dude

i go away for 2 days and miss all the fun :)

mines back on road and feels nice and strong. got a small problem when i try to do a power brake and build revs up it seems to be holding back revs go up then down then up. a bit shaky off the line in ttc mode bit fooking flys when its up and running. the lsd seems to have helped me it surges forward and goes mad on crappy worn out rubber. will have to try a burnout on my nearly dead tyres before new ones get put on.

tried to change it back to sequential mode and i could not do it. put some new vac pipes on at side of road and put back in ttc mode.

since i have had car back had a play with a new shape m3 and yesterday had a play with a lotus esprit twin turbo, well i think they are twin turbo he pulled a bit of a gap off line then when i was rolling i nearly rammed in back if him.

the drag racing is starting up again and cant wait.

just seen lees new turbo and its fooking HUGEMUNGUS heavy too. that is one serious bit of turbo :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic