The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats missing....

charlton

I like it. Looks great with no rear spoiler. Doesn't suit all Supras but on yours it's nice.

Ridox bumper/skirts/spats can be seen in my Garage (click the link in my Sig)

I like your front bumper, that looks awesome - who stocks them?

Your side skirts look like OEM, but with an additional section/lip underneath...

Thats 1000% better than the Veilside rear spoiler.

I really like the look, IMO spoilerless can only really be carried off by wide-arch/veilside arched cars.

It'll also look great with a low level spoiler like the Abflug 1 on Jamie's car: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=1987

Not very keen on the front bumper thought, the Veilside just doesn't suit the Supra lines. Much better off with a stillen, stock with extended lip, do-luck or top secret :)

really nice car you got there mate. Interesting look without the spoiler but your car is one of those than can pull off the veilside, especially since it had the back to match it! Following you that time I actually thought it all worked well - just get rid of the fog light asap!

for the front, that is agressive, maybe a top secret or do luck front might work well?

good to see a white supra looking so good anyway :)

Thanks for all the good feedback people, the spoiler is back on and will be staying in case I ever go to a park and have a picnic :D . I agree with some comments about the front bumper, from some angles it doesn't look right but from others it does look good!!

And yes the foglight will go eventually when I get face lift rear lights and the rest of the paintwork/body sorted!!! Its still better than having one hanging down below the bumper though!!!

Originally Posted by Bobbeh

Now just change that front bumper and you'll be complete

yes, Yes and thrice YES

x2, change it now now !!!

what rear is that you got on there? Looks really nice

Im also woundering, never seen that one before...

what rear is that you got on there? Looks really nice

Sorry hadn't logged on for a few days (upset that I missed JAE :( )

The rear bumper is from the Veilside C2 kit, I have the complete kit so dont be fooled when people say they have the complete kit!!! :p