The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE! Help the Club out with info.

Tom S

Thanks for the help Tom but I didn't really find an answer to my question of whether it would help if we bring something along, I'll have another read through the threads when I have more time later :)

Don't forget that anyone can give me a call if they need something bringing that they forgot, no bizarre requests please Ed :D

There is a section in the FAQ's saying ask a question here. So if the FAQ's doesn't resolve it post the question, seems quite logical to every one else mate??:eyebrows:

There is a section in the FAQ's saying ask a question here. So if the FAQ's doesn't resolve it post the question, seems quite logical to every one else mate??:eyebrows:

Ok perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough :( The question was would it help if people bought stuff for a fire or is a fire not allowed?

Ok perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough :( The question was would it help if people bought stuff for a fire or is a fire not allowed?

So you didn't read post 2 of the FAQ's or point 2 in there

2. Patio Heaters for Inside the Marquee to keep us warm during the night etc.

so, a fire is not required..................................

So you didn't read post 2 of the FAQ's or point 2 in there

2. Patio Heaters for Inside the Marquee to keep us warm during the night etc.

so, a fire is not required..................................

Ah I get it now thanks Tom :blush: Just kept remembering the fire you lot had last year and didn't use my brain lol Someone bring some thick pills to JAE for me please :D