The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Convoy to Jae

Guest Rays the roof

A bucket, also called a pail, is a waterproof, vertical cylinder, open at the top and with a solid bottom, usually attached to a carrying handle and usually wider at the top. Buckets have been used since very ancient times, mainly for transporting water at car shows like JAE

:sly: :p

So, thats what i have been doing wrong all these years. Note to self water goes in bucket ! - Brilliant:p

I have some great ideas of my own what do you think to a choclate kettle or an underwater towel ? :D

Buckets take ages though, ideally a hose would mean we could clean a couple of cars at a time. I was thinking of you guys. ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and whats the departure time for JAE?

Is it still 10 or 12am?

My Address:

10 Lawnsfield Walk

Stafford

ST16 1TS

1) J14 M6

2) 1st exit off roundabout if heading Southbound (third exit if heading northbound) signposted A518 Uttoxeter.

3) Straight across first roundabound after approx 1 mile.

4) Straight across second roundabout (20 metres), then filter lane immediately for right turn.

5) Second left will then be Lawnsfield Walk or Hyde Park, London!!

My house will be on the right with a million gorgeous sports cars parked outside; that's unless you are the first to arrive in which case there will be a black Astra and GREEN Punto - LOL!!

:cool:

Guest Rays the roof
and whats the departure time for JAE?

Is it still 10 or 12am?

10am at Manchester, 12 from mine (STAFFORD)

My Address:

10 Lawnsfield Walk

Stafford

ST16 1TS

1) J14 M6

2) 1st exit off roundabout if heading Southbound (third exit if heading northbound) signposted A518 Uttoxeter.

3) Straight across first roundabound after approx 1 mile.

4) Straight across second roundabout (20 metres), then filter lane immediately for right turn.

5) Second left will then be Lawnsfield Walk or Hyde Park, London!!

My house will be on the right with a million gorgeous sports cars parked outside; that's unless you are the first to arrive in which case there will be a black Astra and GREEN Punto - LOL!!

:cool:

Hi! We're aiming to get to yours for 11.30 in the morning. I'll give you a bell if any different but all looks fine for now! Unless the garage have some very bad news for me in the morning that is :(