The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think you've got a big one?

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BEP Nick

Hello All. I am Nick from BullseyePower.com I saw a the link on our server so I figured I would check it out.

We sent that turbo down to the guys at TPS to "test" it.

It is a great story. They called up interested in the Borg Warner turbos and they said to send the biggest turbo we had. They had no idea what they were getting. That was a very interesting phone call after it showed up on thier door step. This turbo is a 95mm Inducer S510 Turbo. It is good to around 1600hp. The turbo weights about 36kg. The crazy part is this turbo came from a pair that were going to go on a ProMod drag car. And YES I said A PAIR!

If you have any more questions about borg warner turbos I would be happy to answer them.

Later

Nick

Hello All. I am Nick from BullseyePower.com I saw a the link on our server so I figured I would check it out.

We sent that turbo down to the guys at TPS to "test" it.

It is a great story. They called up interested in the Borg Warner turbos and they said to send the biggest turbo we had. They had no idea what they were getting. That was a very interesting phone call after it showed up on thier door step. This turbo is a 95mm Inducer S510 Turbo. It is good to around 1600hp. The turbo weights about 36kg. The crazy part is this turbo came from a pair that were going to go on a ProMod drag car. And YES I said A PAIR!

If you have any more questions about borg warner turbos I would be happy to answer them.

Later

Nick

The Borg Warner turbos do interest me, although I have no money to buy anything like that for quite some time. I suppose the new Porsche 911 has created a lot of publicity for BW turbos in general.

Guest BEP Nick
I suppose the new Porsche 911 has created a lot of publicity for BW turbos in general.

Yeah that hasn't hurt at all.

how much are they, might purchase an early christmas pressie.lol

They retail for around $2700usd.