The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dodgy eBay auctions!

Steviegeeza

Please dont all shout at me as this is my first time posting on here.

These guys have done so much work on my N reg supra 3ltr TT VVTI.

They really know what they are doing. I dont think they would have intentially mislead anyone as i beleive it is the responsability of the buyer to read the ad properly.

Check out some of the PHAT cars they have built on their project cars section of their website.

http://www.trac-art.co.uk/projects.aspx

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Ive been in the white MR2 1.6 supercherged and it is mentally fast.

Their civic project did a 12.8 at santa pod at the weekend and its no where near finished from what i hear !

Honestly boys theses guys are very good and are nice aswell. give them a chance eh!!!!!!!!

They also do GIAC Tuning. How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mental bhp increases for little money .

http://shop.trac-art.co.uk/section.php?xSec=183&jssCart=7e180a6dc923948a725f6d833479cc25

thanx for listening

joman:d

:rlol:

Talk about blatent PLUG!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N reg supra 3ltr TT VVTI ?

The oldest VVTi Supras are 1997 (R reg)

You don't know what you're on about mate. Don't happen to work at Trac Art do you?

Be carful there Jake as we have a 1995 VVTi in at the moment. A conversion in Japan.

Please dont all shout at me as this is my first time posting on here.

These guys have done so much work on my N reg supra 3ltr TT VVTI.

They really know what they are doing. I dont think they would have intentially mislead anyone as i beleive it is the responsability of the buyer to read the ad properly.

Check out some of the PHAT cars they have built on their project cars section of their website.

http://www.trac-art.co.uk/projects.aspx

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Ive been in the white MR2 1.6 supercherged and it is mentally fast.

Their civic project did a 12.8 at santa pod at the weekend and its no where near finished from what i hear !

Honestly boys theses guys are very good and are nice aswell. give them a chance eh!!!!!!!!

They also do GIAC Tuning. How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mental bhp increases for little money .

http://shop.trac-art.co.uk/section.php?xSec=183&jssCart=7e180a6dc923948a725f6d833479cc25

thanx for listening

joman:d

WOW!! What a Supra Demo Car, People like Envy must be worried with the spec of that car!

Look, it don't matter what they know or how good they are it's down to trust and doing the right thing. In this case they have cocked right up and then played silly buggers when caught out which has backfired on them and their reputation.

Coming out with comments like 'it's the responsibility of the buyer to read the ad' is crap. They need to get hold of the original ebay guy and try and sort this out with a generous offer to prevent any further negative publicity.

Paul

Well so i can have a 1995 tt vvti. Thought it was a figment of my imagination sitting on my drive.

Thanx for pointing that out lucifer

I thought i would do these guys a favour by telling you that they are ok and i ended up getting cussed myself. thanx for making my first visit to the site a memorable one. AND NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM I WORK FOR BT SMART ARSE!

JOMAN[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

and you expected anything less when you come on here protecting a trader thats blatantly ripping people off.

Im currently discussing with the other mods whether we should ban them or not.

You may also want to find out why your 1995 car has a VVTi in it, its not a conversion I have ever heard of anybody doing, so the chances of 2 of them being in the UK would be quite slim.

JB

Balls. Supra Chat. More Like Cuss Everyone That Isnt In The Boys Club. Wankers The Lot Of You!

Last edited by joman : Today at 13:20. Reason: SUPRA BOYS. MORE LIKE WINGING WOMEN

:rlol:

ps

Still waiting for a picture of your 'vvti' engine bay.

Balls. Supra Chat. More Like Cuss Everyone That Isnt In The Boys Club. Wankers The Lot Of You!

You are a cock of the highest order. I don't usually get involved in the slanging matches no this (or any) site but I fail to see how that eBay "ad" is in any way acceptable. It was designed to rip people off, pure and simple. If it was simply an advert for trac-art then why bother with a fuse at all? Wouldn't a message back to the highest bidder telling them they've wasted their time be better for business? And morally right? If they are such a good supplier / garage then why the shady tactics?

So what is the "boy's club" then? Presumably everyone who doesn't rip people off on eBay or try to defend said boils on the arse of humanity.

This is not a mistake. It's not the bidder's fault. It's a scam, pure and simple. If you paid £15 for a 10amp fuse would you not complain then?

[/angry][angry]
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif
Thanks For Making Me Realise That You Lot Are All About Bitching

And thank you also for letting us know the type of chav that not only goes to Trac art but supports their iffy sales techniques;)