The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Must be the lowest mileage UK supe ever!

Tom

Originally posted by Chris Wilson

"Bargain" and "Been on there a few weeks" make poor bedfellows. Sounds far too expensive to me, and obviuosly to the buyers at large. 12 to 13 k sounds more like it.

Agreed, they are pushing the low mile premium too far. To be around for so long with low miles like that would make me very suspicious. Buyer beware.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chris Wilson

"Bargain" and "Been on there a few weeks" make poor bedfellows. Sounds far too expensive to me, and obviuosly to the buyers at large. 12 to 13 k sounds more like it.

Yeah your most probably right, although it was originally up for 18-19k!, maybe they have underestimated the demand for the uk car?, because I dont think it is as strong as it used to be.

i dont think that insurance costs for uk/jap cars will be that bad. insurance varys so much theses days. its more down to what they can get away with to me.if you shop around you can get a good deal.

its down to lots of things, like age ,NCB, alarms. area you live.

i have never had a claim in my life got a top alarm and still it goes up every year. i asked if it would be cheaper insurance if i got tracker fitted and they said no. i have started a second NCB going on my astra. i got my car and did not think about insurance. got the car because i wanted it. there is lots of bargain cars out there. with jap cars you seem to get good value for your money.

also never had a problem getting parts from america at a lot less than prices over here.

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Yup. I'm guessing its an Auto

No need to guess, it's in the description...

1995 N Reg Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo

White, 19,000 miles . Total Toyota Service History, Auto, UK Supplied. Full Black Leather, Climate A/C, Multi CD, Cruise Control, PAS, ABS, Full Electrics, Alloys, Mint Original condition, Must be the lowest mileage UK Supplied Supra available... Very Rare Opportunity..... £15,995.

(o/t Good to hear you're getting your license back soon. Good luck with the test. :thumbs: )

Its is probably the lowest mileage ever but its far too expensive in my opinion but I guess it depends on how much someone wants a good UK car.

Personally I'd rather have a UK car with a few more miles and save several thousand. Or even better buy a much newer facelift import and save even more still.

Didn't know UK's came with black leather though, anyone else ever seen or heard of one?

I dont think the price is that extortionate, if someone out there wants possibly one of the last, lowest used examples of a UK supra (if this is) then that price is fair enough. Personally I'd only pay that price if it were manual.... but 19k miles is barely used.

Ta Pete, got my prov in the mail today.. w00t :D Now I just have to book it all up.. :zzz:

Originally posted by Scooter

nothing, just trying to light heartedly jog your memory as it was down at yours, but i forget how many cars you must go through and this was a while back now.

Sorry

Yeah we do have a few pass through!

Don't worry mate, I wasn't insulted, just concerned that something may not be working properly...

I do agree that a black trim suits silver and white cars better... In fact, now that mines yellow, I could do with changing my cream trim to a black one! :innocent: