The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nicolas Kiesa`s Psycho Supra II

MONKEYmark

Mines the same colour and i call it Quicksilver and i have seen darker shades here which is what i thought was Gunmetal and i thought the Alpine silver was like the pre facelift silvers?

I would agree yours is Quicksilver, theres no hint of green in it like Nic's, which I would have said was Gun Metal, and all that would tie in if the early silver was listed as Alpine, I agree...............but so far its just me and you sat here guessing. Someone, somewhere must have something definite that can confirm what is what, or some online reference/catologue thing ?

Apline silver is more like the normal silver here, I'm sure Gunmetal is different from Quicksilver as the Gunmetal is a darker colour as you'd expect, but Quicksilver is a more brilliant/metallic silver when it catches the light. Check out Supraforums.. I think one of Ryan Woons is quicksilver.

As the chart says there have been many different US silvers through the years.

But on Nics website he said the Quicksilver had a green flake to it ??????? Which surely relates to the Gun Metal more........could it not be that he has got mixed up calling it Quicksilver, when it might have actually been Gun Metal, hence causing all this confusion for us......

But on Nics website he said the Quicksilver had a green flake to it ??????? Which surely relates to the Gun Metal more........could it not be that he has got mixed up calling it Quicksilver, when it might have actually been Gun Metal, hence causing all this confusion for us......

Gun metal is darker than that.

I think QS is a US only option, I dont think it was sold in Japan.

Well thats just adding more spanners aint it, seeing as his is a J-Spec ?????

Fook my head, Im gonna have to leave this thread for a day or two and come back, lol.........

I thought someone on here referenced all the different models of Supra's, did the colours not get down as well......?

Well thats just adding more spanners aint it, seeing as his is a J-Spec ?????

Fook my head, Im gonna have to leave this thread for a day or two and come back, lol.........

I thought someone on here referenced all the different models of Supra's, did the colours not get down as well......?

He RESPRAYED it QS to match Ryan Woon's car...Someone in the US gave him the paint code and he painted the car that colour!

Where's the confusion?