The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 NA Supra White with dyno 231.8bhp

Prof. Monkey

Need to sell my car, but I am not going to give it away based on what I have had done:

18" KEI Racing D1 alloys with 265 rear and 235 front tyres.

XERD Racing header, into stock 2nd CAT and through to Blitz NUR-Spec CT-Back system.

Dave H Intake plenum, accufab 75mm Throttle body and K&N Filter.

Full Wet NOS System.

Rear CUSCO strut brace.

JVC DVD Player

SAFCII fuel computer which has been programmed and is fully functioning

Car has done 58,000 miles and has oil change every 3,000 miles. It was imported last year and is NOT driven in the winter, so no salt has touched the underside of the car.

PM me offers!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Dont take this the wrong way and i may be missing something but isnt that a lot of modding for 6.8hp

When we did a rolling road day, the next best NA to me was 208bhp, with baltic blue, thats 30bhp up!

We will lose a small amount of power through the age of the car, one would suspect....

When we did a rolling road day, the next best NA to me was 208bhp, with baltic blue, thats 30bhp up!

We will lose a small amount of power through the age of the car, one would suspect....

Didnt realise they lose so much with age

231 looks much better now lol:d

By the time I got to the MSN you had gone! did not realise that was your telephone number. Was a little hung over last night so went to bed early.......

Just want a change. My car is not fast enough! Want something smaller and faster I think. Dunno really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.