The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new One-Off front end.

SupraJames

Well all in all, think it cost around the £300 mark painted, and being based on a stock bumper the fit is perfect to..!

Cheers for the comment Andy.

I just wanted something different, I had a Do-Luck (late) front end but they are getting too common now. Dont get me wrong they look awesome but in the end I sold it.

Might be a bit wide mouth for some, but im happy with the result.

Looks good. But you need a bigger intercooler now! :)

Gaz.

That does look really good James :clap:

Gaz's comment was my first thought though, are you able to lower the FMIC at all and perhaps duct the rear of the bumper so it channels the air through the IC? It would make a big difference to the cooling if the air was forced to go through the IC.

Looks great....fresh, unique and all your own work. I've got a donated stock front that I'm going to do something similar to, so its good to see one thats had the treatment actually on a car. I'm thinking of splitting it all the way round about half way up then making good the gap...your idea looks far better:)

Non at the Japshow this weekend, will try and make a few more meet though..!

Nic, not sure if I can lower the FMIC would need much longer top bolts, and mod the lower mounting, something to look into i guess..!

As for the mesh/grill, well i dont really want any stones hitting my FMIC, and plus with the gap at the bottom cause the FMIC sits high I thought I tight mesh might hide it a bit.

Not sure if I like that or not, its probably one of those you have to see in the flesh to get a real impression - Fair play for trying something different!

Perhaps if the mesh was sprayed a dark grey colour the 'mouth' would appear a little less dominating?

Hi James, strange that you have done that as i was thinking of a similar thing. By adding that lip and then taking the bottom of where the mouth in the bumper normally is and extending it down a bit.

Hmmm, gona have to get my thinking cap back on now! Looks good though mate, would be good to see it in person