The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am thinking of buying this supra.what ye think?

NIALLRUSSELL_HO

I'm not liking it too much, I could be wrong and maybe it's the colour but it looks like a larger than normal gap down the left side of the bonnet, the spats should be replaced as they don't fit great and the engine bay in parts looks a little 'bodged', the wheels don't look like there in great condition either especially when looking at the price, if all was mint then it would warrent that sort of money but imo I'd be looking elsewhere.

Thanks for all the comments guys.Iam going to make the 400mile round trip saturday to see the car.The gap on the bonnet does look a bit iffy i must admit.I will check it out.Also has anyone got pics of the standard and upgraded brakes so i will be able to tell the difference on saturday.How will i tell the diference?Anything else i should be on the look out for.By the way white is my favourite colour for a car.currently have a DC2 teg.

Thanks for all the comments guys.Iam going to make the 400mile round trip saturday to see the car.The gap on the bonnet does look a bit iffy i must admit.I will check it out.Also has anyone got pics of the standard and upgraded brakes so i will be able to tell the difference on saturday.How will i tell the diference?Anything else i should be on the look out for.By the way white is my favourite colour for a car.currently have a DC2 teg.

what about a dc5