The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There's only one thing wrong with the Supra:

Matt H

:rlol: nice one.

But blimey, you guys allow food and drink in your cars!!! The only thing my gf gets to bring in the car is something like wine gums if she is lucky!

i try not to let her mate. she joined me on a trip to the garage early one morning and insisted that we stopped off for some breakfast on the way back.

this consisted of a cheese slice or two on the crustiest role (sp) you have ever seen! i insisted she stood outside the car in Tesco's car park (which she wasn't chuffed about) while she ate it and just to annoy me she thought it would be a good idea to take a bite out of said role before shaking the crumbs all over my carpet!!

chuffed i was not :boxing:

Mines got cup holders! That must make it pretty special!

They're underneath the stereo, I also have a 'free box', which is the same size as the cup holder tray, but with no cut-outs (obviously).

Only trouble is, you cant pull them out when the car's in Park as the auto stick gets in the way. So if you see a black Supra rolling down a hill, with the owner drinking away oblivious, its probably me and I've probably stuck it in neutral ;)

My cup holder is between the passenger seat and the central tunnel.

Ditto, my thermos mug sits nicely behind the seat belt catch, in between the seat and the tunnel. Not ideal when you've a passenger, but I've an auto so just hold it (my usual passenger would drink my tea on me!!)

:rlol: nice one.

But blimey, you guys allow food and drink in your cars!!! The only thing my gf gets to bring in the car is something like wine gums if she is lucky!

Yeah the one and only time I bought a fizzy drink to have in the car some kind soul had given it a good shake in the shop. It literally went all over me and a tiny drop fell on the floor, of course there was no concern for me covered in orange stuff. :)

Went in a Mercedes ML320 the other day and it was like cup holder overload, in fact there were no vents in the back due to two lots of cup holders omg, practical.

Like this one;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-MR2-BLACK-cup-tray-holder_W0QQitemZ4648330502QQcategoryZ10428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I found this on ebay the other day. One day I'm hoping it'll be part of my super-massive banging ice install (consisting of a cup holder, mp3 player, and two new speakers...)

Awesome find mate!!!

Only thing is i would wonder if they slant on the Supra dash would be to much?

Hi Matt, they are the Japanese fit to the door type, I didn't like them, welcome to them if you want.

Bit Halfrauds-ish.

Oh right, im not very keep on the slap on stuff myself. My philosphy is, if it doesnt look like it should be there, then it probably shouldnt! lol. Thanks for the kind offer tho mate.

A can of Red Bull fits perfectly in the interior door handle (the part you pull to shut the door). It's a really snug fit, holds it just right.

red bulls pants tho, stupidly expensive for something you get 2 sips from, if that!