The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra night at Daytona go kart track Milton Keynes Round 2

lui

How is james hand? is he coming or do you want a lift with me?:)

Spoke to James this morning he will be coming along but not racing as hand still not functuioning fully yet & on that day he's up at turbo fit so will be coming along with them that night & sab was coming along but might want to take offer with you not sure though ??????????

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still there. :D :tongue: Its still not too good.

Last word yesterday was he wasn't going. oooo I may just take you up on the offer for a lift though

Are you going for food after?? I'm not........:)

nah no food... i wont get up for work if i miss my bedtime:D

After the meal we had last time thought it was great who's up for it again ????? just add names to the list

01. Lui

02. Adam

03. Fran

04. Dog food

05. Clarkey

06. Bobbeh

07. kosmic

08. Mandeep ( kosmics brother )

09. Mk47 ( kosmics cousin brother )

10. Little Lee

ha ha me neither. :)

Okay so James will have your BM won't he tomorrow? Is that right? Can I grab a lift with you then is that okay? My slow arse car won't keep up with lots anyhooooooooo. :)

Heh Sab's looks like your going to be in a rollercoaster of a ride up there hope his got 5 point harness belts fitted ;)

ha ha me neither. :)

Okay so James will have your BM won't he tomorrow? Is that right? Can I grab a lift with you then is that okay? My slow arse car won't keep up with lots anyhooooooooo. :)

yea he will have the bm... as long as all goes well with mapping tommow ill take ya;) and i promise to drive sensable :)

Cheers Lui but damn boss wont let me out til 5.00 will take me around 20-30mins to get to the indian summer :(

Kosmic m8 try your best to get away early or you will be stuck in serious traffic jams & we are all leaving early & hitting the back routes to avoid the mayhem M1 jams you leaving work at 5 will take ages to get to first meet point A312 at that time is nightmare hope your boss has some sympathy for you & let you out early ;)

Kosmic m8 try your best to get away early or you will be stuck in serious traffic jams & we are all leaving early & hitting the back routes to avoid the mayhem M1 jams you leaving work at 5 will take ages to get to first meet point A312 at that time is nightmare hope your boss has some sympathy for you & let you out early ;)

and breathe.................... :D

Just got back home people and like to say thank you to all who attended for a wicked evening out, big shout to the man Lui for organising it and me and my bro had a excellent time...on the racing front a lot was expected from me but i was out only to have a laugh and boy did i get it, after running half the race with one engine before coming in and the guy firing it up was then sent flying across the scenary about four times by you guys....you know who you are :D was to be expected anyway but had such a great time out there....hope you guys all got home safe and im sure you've each got your race dramas to tell :D Cheers Bobbeh for the drink mate!!

Just got back home people and like to say thank you to all who attended for a wicked evening out, big shout to the man Lui for organising it and me and my bro had a excellent time...on the racing front a lot was expected from me but i was out only to have a laugh and boy did i get it, after running half the race with one engine before coming in and the guy firing it up was then sent flying across the scenary about four times by you guys....you know who you are :D was to be expected anyway but had such a great time out there....hope you guys all got home safe and im sure you've each got your race dramas to tell :D Cheers Bobbeh for the drink mate!!

hi ive just got back too was great first time ever go karting had a good laugh. even though jezz tried to write me off a few times and i spun around a few times. was great sliding around all those corners hehe would definately do it again!