The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra night at Daytona go kart track Milton Keynes Round 2

lui

Great night. :clap: I came last HURRAH :clap: which was to be expected since it was my first time. :p

I think the highest grid position I got into was 19th...........:)

Does anyone else ache this morning? My ankles really hurt, the go faster pedal was REALLY REALLY heavy. Not sure how you lot were managing it. :search: Also my back is all bruised and I can't clench my fists. [i'm only little you see ;) ]

Still I had a great time.

Big thanks to Lui for oranising this again. :)

Enjoyed the convoy up too, even though you lot kept leaving me behind. :p

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say we all had a absolute great night thanks for everyone turning up. ;) ;)

Hoped everyone enjoyed themselves non stop action over the whole event

loads of pic's soon to be put up once down loaded

Soon will be putting up Daytona Karting Round 3 for towards the end of September & hopefully it will not be TOO HOT like last night & not to COLD like the first time

Once again BIG THANKS to all that made the effort & maked this event happened & will be very much looking forward to round 3

Hey Lui, what happened to you at the end? We drove off thinking you were behind Clarkey, and 5 mins later when we realised you werent, called to find out you were still in the car park! :D Glad to see you made it back without my crap navigational skills :)

Sore, oh so sore! Once again a great laugh. Cheers lui. My kart had no brakes when we started so i had to have them fixed. Got 1 qualifying lap in. :( Still qualified in 4th though! :) First lap of the race got spun out so dropped to 17th. Spent the whole 40 laps makin my way through the field and ended up in 2nd only to be t-boned by jaimep! Funny as feck though. Finished 4th. :D Most amusing waving at Sabrina every time i went passed. She was out for a sunday drive bless her. :)

I should have got the award for the best crash:D ... i thought i was a gonna:blink:

I was in proper hysterics after you t-boned me. For about 10 laps, everytime i came to the last bend i could see you disapearing round turn one but you were getting closer, and closer. Finally got passed you and just as i was congratulating myself on being a legend.....SMACK! And as you carried on up that back straight you turned round bouncing all over the place. Could tell you were sniggering. :rlol:

I was in proper hysterics after you t-boned me. For about 10 laps, everytime i came to the last bend i could see you disapearing round turn one but you were getting closer, and closer. Finally got passed you and just as i was congratulating myself on being a legend.....SMACK! And as you carried on up that back straight you turned round bouncing all over the place. Could tell you were sniggering. :rlol:

yea i was cracking up... best £70 i spent in ages:)

LUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are all the pictures i took from your camera???

Well im glad to say i have now studied all your racing techniques and once this finger is healed am confident i will kick ALL your arses :D

Picture's as requested hope you all like sorry about all of quality as James took most of them :D :d :D

Thanks James for being camera man for the night

See Link below

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lui_1966/album?.dir=4b22scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos