The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Black6 speed garret single

supradibbs

Thinking about a swap deal with supradibbs, idea being he gets a newer and easier to sell on standard example and I get a well modded '93 example out of it.... what do we think mine is worth?

'97 Facelift TT Auto in excellent condition, only 45,000 miles and pretty standard. Only mods are Koni adjustable shocks with eibach springs, a walbro pump and boost gauge. Has full grey leather and electric drivers seat. Sits on brand new 18" Rota GT-R rims 9.5" front, 10.5" rear wearing 235/265 Falken FK-452 rubber respectively.

Pics:

Cheers,

Brian.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 -There is a P reg gunmetal facelift on auto trader for 8750 I think it is

20 -Let me know if you are looking to get rid as I may be in the market shortly

30 - DEL 10,20,self

END Hijack

lol sounds like an N/A in auto trader m8, if it's a TT then it's silly money /a dog / both :D

lol sounds like an N/A in auto trader m8, if it's a TT then it's silly money /a dog / both :D

No it is a TT, and doesn't look shabby. I'm not saying that yours is worth that, yours looks lovely. Just letting you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.