The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Black6 speed garret single

supradibbs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to a lawyer about this...

One of the best/well keep supras on the forum.

Would hate to see it go...

Its really Nice.

Can she do this, did you have the car before you meet her ?

Hope it works out..

Basically guys she is not demanding any money from the car just that i have too think about a roof over my head so options are too buy her half of the house well have the current profit we have made on it or sell up and buy my own place which sadly all takes money and £13,000 is a hefty deposit

At the moment am considering selling the car and have now decided to review the situation at the end off the month after jap show so if any one wants to view the car it will be on the turbofit stand,also i really think i may have been hasty with the price in reflection i think it may be worth a little more than the current asking price but again will review if i do go ahead

Thanks for understanding please understand the thought off selling is killing me hense why i want to be completly sure i have covered every possabilty

people and facts are saying supra prices have gone down, maybe but not for every supe, i have seen yours many times wayne, and when i saw your price i thought no way far too cheap for a show car, gutted, and the money i am spending to get my car into that sort of category, i could have bought yours just with what i have spent on mods so far, too cheap mate

people and facts are saying supra prices have gone down, maybe but not for every supe, i have seen yours many times wayne, and when i saw your price i thought no way far too cheap for a show car, gutted, and the money i am spending to get my car into that sort of category, i could have bought yours just with what i have spent on mods so far, too cheap mate

Agree with that, its far too cheap, hope you can keep her

That car looks amazing.

I missed some details (maybe I didn't read close enough?).

How many miles/kms?

How many owners?

What year is it?

Service history (although in this state of tune might be a bit irrelevant...)

That car looks amazing.

I missed some details (maybe I didn't read close enough?).

How many miles/kms?

How many owners?

What year is it?

Service history (although in this state of tune might be a bit irrelevant...)

Me too!

Whats the milage and year?

ok guys offers over £15,500 and i will consider letting her go i think this is a fair price for the mods etc

Your mad selling her after all the effort mate.. There is ALWAYS another way round financial trouble beleive me.

Also I think £15,500 is a good price. You should edit the first post to reflect that price mate.. The price you put up is ridiculous :taped:

Also Im gonna race you @ POD o the 25th so dont let it go before then

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.