The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Dyno Graph

Pig

Well from that it looks like you're stock, so stock injectors are fine, funnily enough.

guess that goes to show you know nothin of where your car comes from then sport!

a standard mkiii makes 232 bhp at the fly not 311.9bhp

why not learn some fact's before running your mouth ????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from reading your post's there is no wonder that the mkiii crowd are so unwelcome at any meet you guy's attend that is if those who posted went to the french meet a few nice people i met, s7eve and burna and Ian who was only able to keep up with my Lil slow mkiii I'll go up against any standard mkiv and make you eat humble pie. your right i don't think i will post on here anymore i see now why the mkiv crowd has such a bad snobbish sigma attached to it!
guess that goes to show you know nothin of where your car comes from then sport!

a standard mkiii makes 232 bhp at the fly not 311.9bhp

why not learn some fact's before running your mouth ????

Calm down love.

Look mate, you posted an irrelevant dyno plot in the middle of Pig's thread about his car. You didn't say you have a MKIII and it doesn't say squat about your car in your Sig unless one actually clicks on the hyperlink (I didn't either).

The MKIII folks I met on the France trip the other week were all really good guys and seemed to have a good sense of humour. Feel free to come back when you've developed a thicker skin, you need one on here.

PIG it is amazing!!

I ran with you in France 2 weeks ago and there wasn't a big difference between us. I cannot believe my car run 400BHP at the wheel!

In the video there is another car BPU++(GREY, french car) with 390BHP at the wheel and he is larger behind.

I run 1.3B with a S-AFCII +45% between 4500 to 7000RPM and I run 11.8:1 with stock 550cc injectors

Something is not right m8...

Also really need to see the AFR readings too if poss

If I might ask about the 550's maxing out at 0.8 BAR - sounds really low with a 'small' turbo?

I thought that this set-up was recommended good for even stock jap injectors?

maybe on a ebay t60-1 but not on a precision..., 440cc inj.. max bhp 440 approx

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the differences between a T60-1 and a Precision?
The ebay T60 is about the same size as a BL T57 and you could get away with the stock fuelling.. how ever a p trim T61 is actually a t61 and therefore needs more fuelling to achieve high boost.

The ebay T60 is about the same size as a BL T57 and you could get away with the stock fuelling.. how ever a p trim T61 is actually a t61 and therefore needs more fuelling to achieve high boost.

I have looked on the Boost Logic site and they dont list a T57. Do you have the specs?

I have looked on the Boost Logic site and they dont list a T57. Do you have the specs?

All Precision T series turbos are in mm.

T57=57mm compressor.

T61=61mm compressor.

The bigger the number the bigger the compressor and the turbine will also grow at a similar rate.

The eBay T60-1, GReddy T78 and the Garrett GT35's etc...have nothing to do with their size in mm's in their name.

As for BL suppliying the T57/58 they can, special order. I've seen it on their website, but maybe it's under a more generic area. Sound Performance do the SP57 or 58 which is essentially the same.

There's no point running a turbo unless you can provide the fuelling to get it into the centre of it's efficiency island on the compressor map. On a BL61 that's 1.4bar....this is too much for 440's and pretty much locking open 550's. So the recommended injectors IMHO are 650cc-680cc because this gives you enough head room so that they arn't flat out...allows you to up the boost and run race fuel and is still only 33% bigger than 440's so are still easy enough to control with a piggyback.

So am i right in saying that you could run up to 2.0 bar on 650cc with a T61?

Will the stock enigine internals survive that sort of power??

And am i correct in saying that you will be begging your auto box to go pop?