Tom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for the next meet.

Damon, Oi, Daaaaammmmmmmooooooonnnnnnnnnnn, sort it mate. :D

who? :blink: ;)

Great meet guys, probably the bigest one yet. Just seems to grow more and more in size. :) Smashing pics there fellas :gallery:

The weather was very nice too us, hopefully the next one will be on a scorching evening. Cheers to everyone that turned up, see you all at the next one :)

who? :blink: ;)

Great meet guys, probably the bigest one yet. Just seems to grow more and more in size. :) Smashing pics there fellas :gallery:

The weather was very nice too us, hopefully the next one will be on a scorching evening. Cheers to everyone that turned up, see you all at the next one :)

Sorry mate, I was distracted (in between decorating).;)

Well I've had a go at a video HERE hope you all like it? BIG Thanks to tom for doing the footage for me!!

Remember right click save as PLEASE:d

13Mb so enjoy needs a good sound system though ;-)

great video mate, gutted I missed this one looked like a really good turn out, whens the next one then ????????????????????????

Well I've had a go at a video HERE hope you all like it? BIG Thanks to tom for doing the footage for me!!

Remember right click save as PLEASE:d

13Mb so enjoy needs a good sound system though ;-)

No probs at all!!!! Brilliant stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance I could have the original file at all off you at some point, it would be nice to have some footage of my car seeing as it'll be gone soon :)