The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody Cat

sarjo

do you go and shoot every bird that shits on your car!

We should, that would teach them a thing or two. :p

*No Cats (Or birds) were harmed during the creation of this thread. The cats that were dipicted in this thread were stunt cats and all over the age of 18.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the best bet is a water pistol, a bb gun could chip your paint if you miss, or you could use an air pistol or rifle, but not with pellets, use blutack instead, this way it will sting but not pierce the cats skin,( tested on school kids, lol), and if you do miss, no harm done to car. Failing that, for a small fee, I'll send one of my cats over to you ( a Tortie ) just show her a pic of the cat you want sorting, and she will go and beat 10 barrels of sh#t out of it. you may have seen a pic of her on another thread playing

You could always get a cat of your own! That way once the territory has been claimed the neighbours cats won't go near your house.

I had the same thing with my neighbours cat but I wouldn't have had a chance with a car cover, I got ambushed!!! As soon as I got in the house I could look out the window and the cat was laying across the vents in front of the windscreen!!! Was cute though.

Sarjo, I have an excellent cover by Covercraft Tel 020 7736 3214. http://www.covercraft-europe.com/

Its made of Noah Block-It fabric that does a great job of keeping the car dry while letting it breathe. To stop scratches when putting it on/taking off I first cover the car with a king size quilted matress cover (the Mrs doesn't know I nicked it).

Don't know how much it was tho, the previous owner bought it. Think he mentioned around £200 :blink:

Fits over my deep front spoiler std rear wing.

How about this

1. Buy a microfibre cloth.

2. Cut it into 4 smaller squares.

3. Get some elastic bands.

Can you see where I am going with this!

4. Catch the offending cat.

5. Secure a microfibre cloth around each foot with elastic bands.

6. Put cat on car.

7. Sit back and relax as cat cleans car.

Jobs a good un!!! :) or.............................................

Buy a Super Soaker water pistol.