Bloody Cat

sarjo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of practical advice there peops, thanks. I live in a private courtyard with a few houses and I'm watching the cat more and more. He likes the silky smooth polish of my supe, it helps him slip off quickly when jumping up for the birds. He likes other cars too so maybe the cats got to go . . . . :sly:

Who was making the vs car cover? Thats more like it :)

know how you feel mate. when I first got mine, I had just finished washing and drying it when my cat decided to try and climb up the rear quarter to get to the roof, using its claws!!!

I must have shouted loud enough because she hasn't been on it since lol - ahhh good cat, fast learner!

they hate water, the water pistol thing has got to be fun, harmless and get the job done :)

Jo

I got a BB pistol if you want to borrow it... Worked for me and the cats round here, and a hose pipe is good too, right up its Arse.... :D :d :D

Cats piss me off big time,, its ok for my neighbours to let it come and crap on my lawn, wonder how they would feel if I went and crapped on there lawn.

Like I say BB gun and hose pipe lol :D :d

Si

Ps, another alternative is run the bastard over lol

If you know someone with a tom cat - get them to give you some used cat litter.

Put that in small piles around the area near your car in hedges or grass areas... it marks a territory that smells of another cat ( don't worry you won't smell it...) - should ward off the furry fella.

And - get a cover - it doesn't just protect from cats does it.?!

I've got two ferrets, thought of putting some of their poo on the bonnet - its supposed to scare other animals away. Dont fancy polishing it every Sunday getting that off though!!!

Water pistol is good - but I'm on a water meter :rolleyes:

Got the young kids from the courtyard on cat watch this afternoon - bless them. They'll do anything to get near the car I've threatened them to stay away from :D

I've got two ferrets, thought of putting some of their poo on the bonnet - its supposed to scare other animals away. Dont fancy polishing it every Sunday getting that off though!!!

Water pistol is good - but I'm on a water meter :rolleyes:

Got the young kids from the courtyard on cat watch this afternoon - bless them. They'll do anything to get near the car I've threatened them to stay away from :D

get them out with the super soaker! dont have to use your time or water then! why not give them a sponge while you are at it!

Get the water gun....

Or a guard dog :)

A little poor to shoot it with a real gun..

If it would be my supra, i would get a Car Cover and try and get that cat out of there.....

Looking for car cover, but with an ironing board spoiler its hard to find one that will fit!!! :D

Has anyone bought one of these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8068239740&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I've only heard bad things about car covers.

Like what Piston? Its gotta be better than claw scratches surely?

I've got an all over cover on my boat, made of similar breathable material. Ok the material fades and looks naff anfter a while, but the boat underneath is fine.

Anything?

Jo

I got a BB pistol if you want to borrow it... Worked for me and the cats round here, and a hose pipe is good too, right up its Arse.... :D :d :D

Cats piss me off big time,, its ok for my neighbours to let it come and crap on my lawn, wonder how they would feel if I went and crapped on there lawn.

Like I say BB gun and hose pipe lol :D :d

Si

Ps, another alternative is run the bastard over lol

Knowing my aim Si, I'd probably miss the cat and put a hole through my windscreen :D

I've just heard that the material does'nt let the car 'breathe' as well as they say they do. Also, with your boat, its probably covered for a while at a time so there isn't constant application and removal. With the car however, I suppose it depends on how much you drive it but it will get scratched the more you remove and apply the cover.

I can't believe there are so many people on here that would condone cruelty, super soaker is fine but as for the rest :thumbdown: and yes i keep Siamese cats! and i think i may have joined the wrong club! buy a fecking car cover! do you go and shoot every bird that shits on your car!