The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wakefield mini-meet. This sunday.

RedM

I imagine that having to take one hand off the wheel at speed is very involving.

i mean gear change mate, with the auto you just point and drive and tease the acc(in your case just point and drive with RLTC) but with manual you have to guess the revs and make sure the correct gear will give you correct pull etc

i must admit that i drive with one hand all the time no matter how fast i go as always have my hand on the auto knob as it feels more comfortable for me

• 2 months later...

It's that time of the month again. Yes, the Wakefield mini-meet. Home of undercooked bacon, nuclear coffee and more cars that aren't Supras than you can shake a stick at.

Venue, as always, is the Redback Cafe at 11am. I know there are loads of you out their just itching to get to this meet so we've waved the waiting list and are inviting everyone down all at once. Entrance fee is an always to be repeated £0.00 with promises of no attendance from any car mags, whatsoever.

So, be there because if you ain't, you know we'll be laughing and talking sh*t about you.;)

Potentially, we could have:

RedM, Karl, Jamesmark, Dave222, Michael, Thorin, Knight, Andyhanna, Mattk, Robsheffield, Prof. Monkey, Flukey-lukey and probably a few more I've forgotten.

How many will we actually get?

I was there. Karl was there.

That's it! Disappointing turn-out to say the least.

do you want me to round up a few owners for the next one martin.The last event I organised there was over 20 supras.The best way to do it is to find all the yorkshire members and PM them to let them know as it is easily missed in the events section.People forget as well,next time we can get a big turnout I think.:cool: