The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gumball to France - Convoy (19th May) to Ashford TravelLodge

S7EVE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL at this thread... That photo in the other thread is funny Ian!

Paln is to leave Kidderminster on Sunday around 9:30/10:00 to convoy to Stratford for Rotorstock III, got a spot organised for the JapWorcs crew, everyone more than welcome though. PM me if you want to meet up Pete/Martin/Ian, its an overnighter too, if anyone is interested, I shall be camping! :D But definately going easy on the beers! (cough cough)

As for JAE, god I wanna go, but I've just put my car up for sale on Ebay, Autotrader next week, just going to wack it up on here too. Depends if I still have the car....

Dont forget the S7EVE and Burna Extravaganza 3rd June! All welcome!

Try and sort my photo's out tonight too.

What is the S7EVE and Burna extravaganza?? :D

A BBQ and piss up for our birthdays, c'mon what else would it be, you know us by now lol I'm sure Ste will let you know the details because it's at his gaff.

Sorry to hear you're selling Steve, what you getting instead? :(

Knowing Steve something faster and louder :D

What is the S7EVE and Burna extravaganza?? :D

Sorry to hear you're selling Steve, what you getting instead? :(

Its Burna and my Birthday next weekend, 3rd and 4th of June, so we're having a joint Birthday do on June 3rd round at my gaff, BBQ - Burgers, Hotdogs, MANY Beers and a good old jolly up. Of course you and the Mrs and more than welcome to come along! Let me know if you're up for it and i'll PM you the details/address etc....

As for selling, well the only reason is to get a TT! :D Looking for a 6 speed, but in no rush, gotta get me a nail for work first up. Watch this space...

Yea Pete, The guy from JapWorcs who has organised it 'Ricco' wants to leave a little earlier, he's gone to the trouble of organising all of this for us, so dont want to let him down. Plan now is to meet at 9:00am to leave in the convoy at 9:15, should be there for 10:00 ish. Are you coming?

Martin/Ian/Trick152 ? Weather forecast is great for Sunday! Off to get the burgers now :D ;)

I think so.

Great!! Think there are 5 cars meeting for the convoy, meeting up with others when we get there.

Are you going to camp Pete? Go on you know you want to! ;) Planning on a few beers in the evening - i'll be avoiding all Frankie and Benny's though :D

Burna.... Something to tease you with! Just bought this baby, should get some burgers on her.... :eyebrows:

Are you going to camp Pete? Go on you know you want to! ;) Planning on a few beers in the evening - i'll be avoiding all Frankie and Benny's though :D

Sorry dude. No camping - I've still not recovered from last weekend. I'm soooo tired. Besides, I might also be camping tonight at Chirk tonight.

Yea Pete, The guy from JapWorcs who has organised it 'Ricco' wants to leave a little earlier, he's gone to the trouble of organising all of this for us, so dont want to let him down. Plan now is to meet at 9:00am to leave in the convoy at 9:15, should be there for 10:00 ish. Are you coming?

Martin/Ian/Trick152 ? Weather forecast is great for Sunday! Off to get the burgers now :D ;)

Will pm later if I can go ( maria is a little uncomfortable so may have a date at the maternity ward:D )

Will pm later if I can go ( maria is a little uncomfortable so may have a date at the maternity ward:D )

WOW - exciting!!! Not long now buddy and you'll be a DADDY!!!!!!!

No probs either way about tomorrow. Keep us posted on events! :)

:)

WOW - exciting!!! Not long now buddy and you'll be a DADDY!!!!!!!

No probs either way about tomorrow. Keep us posted on events! :)

Still not happened, but didnt feel I should go to far:)

Took Maria for a drive in the Supra to try and get things in motion today:d :D