The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gumball to France - Convoy (19th May) to Ashford TravelLodge

S7EVE

Got home at 11 last night, exhausted. Ian and Lucy turned up at about 12:15, bad traffic on the M25. Woke up this morning and it all felt like a dream... Gutted the weekend had to come to an end. Great to meet you Matt - what time did you get back? Have to catch up again real soon, perhaps a joint midlands/northern meet sometime? :D

Ian mentioned he had your radio, sure he'll be in touch soon.

And thanks to the midlands lot for making the weekend so memorable - I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will be there.....doh too late!

Had a great time guys, ca't wait for DragonBall 2007

Everyone get home ok? Ian you got my walkie talkie still? Any chance you can bung it in the post for me?

yep pm me your addy mate will post

Have to catch up again real soon, perhaps a joint midlands/northern meet sometime? :D

Deffo!

Not laughed so much in a long time. If any of you guys have pics of us I'd really like copies. Thanks.

I got back last night, Kate and I stayed at Ashford on the Sunday night then I dropped her off in Chesterfield and carried on down to Malvern.

It was great to meet everyone/see those I already knew again. :)

I was sooo tired mate, in fact I still am and I've had anotehr 2 nights sleep, lol :)

I meant to ask you Burna - can you PM me the details of the 'correct' Worcester jap car forum I'm meant ot be on please, it'd be good to get to some more meets with you & the other guys & girls (Kate thinks so too!) :)

Hi steve, great to meet you and Kate, definately should of stopped at Ashford on the way back, im probably banned for life from there though... :blush:

Pete, got some ace photo's from the weekend, plenty of us lot, shall I post them in this thread?

Off to Rotorstock III this weekend, its in Stratford Steve, not too far, there is a bunch of around 8 cars going from Kidderminster on Sunday morning, if you're interested. Camping over night, so yet more beers, burgers and BBQ's. :D

Ah this weekend I'm in Sheffield visiting Kate. Maybe catch you at the next meet instead?!

It was great to meet you and your lady too Steve, please thank her for cookies and radios (etc, etc, etc!!) in the queue for the tunnel!! :)

What a great crowd :)

Off to Rotorstock III this weekend, its in Stratford Steve, not too far, there is a bunch of around 8 cars going from Kidderminster on Sunday morning, if you're interested. Camping over night, so yet more beers, burgers and BBQ's. :D

Keep me in touch with this guys. Might be up for that.

Great to meet you Matt - what time did you get back? Have to catch up again real soon, perhaps a joint midlands/northern meet sometime? :D

I finally got home at 1:30am! So god damn tired lol. I will definitly be up for a meetup and the same with North Wales if its good time and place.

yep pm me your addy mate will post

You have PM thanks mate!

I finally got home at 1:30am! So god damn tired lol. I will definitly be up for a meetup and the same with North Wales if its good time and place.

Blimey, I'm not surprised you felt wrecked. Hope you had the day off after.

See you in N.Wales.

Oh and I may be able to make JAE as I fly back off holiday on the 22nd so the Sunday is possibly open to me. How many of you will be there on Sunday?

All weekend mate. You HAVE to make JAE. Bernard and Jo mentioned they were doing Sunday unless I can convince them to camp Sat - if my liver is up to it.

All weekend mate. You HAVE to make JAE. Bernard and Jo mentioned they were doing Sunday unless I can convince them to camp Sat - if my liver is up to it.

Kate and I would like to go, I've just checked when it is and I'll check my diary at work tomorrow :)

Yep Jo and I will be there Sunday, I don't do camping :p Taxi to a travelodge may be my option :D