Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
i wonder why this new member gets so much attention,

could it be she is a girl, lol

hope you dont feel too harassed on here, lol

no man, its cos shes a hot girl, and because we aint got feckall else to do! :D

Guest Flat4_ire
jesus I'd run a mile... especially with old flattypuss sniffing round here...

hey just cos u know im better lookin than you, its not your fault dude

Guest Flat4_ire
You mean its a hot girl and this is about as close as you can get to one you mean :p

TBH im just here for the crack (:blink: ) as i think she a bit older then me :innocent:

ha nah dude, i do pretty well with the ladies, we are all just here for the crack! hardly on here lookin for a date in all fairness!

Guest Flat4_ire
you've got to stop going down the retirement home mate....just coz they cant run away no more and that they cant say no, does not mean YES!!! :p

but she asked for my number first :(

Face it Robbo, the vast majority on here are blokes of a certain age who like a bit of friendly ribbin...judging by the last few pages you are obviously well and truly part of this happy family already...theres loads of girls / women on this site who have been around a while so we cant be that bad.

Oh, and Ive no idea what this bread thangs all about, Im a relative nooby myself.

Guest Flat4_ire
Back to Robbo.......

Do you travel northbound up the A1 in the mornings? I often see a similar white supe on my way south (I live in Gateshead but work in Durham). Will keep an eye out for the reg next time.

steady on mate dont you see the Q? :D

Hi, welcome, ignore these mobile testosterone storage devices, and if you get any problems or questions with your car I assure you the technical section is rather more useful than this area :) Don't let them scare you off, it's actually a rather useful forum ;)

-Ian

Hi, welcome, ignore these mobile testosterone storage devices, and if you get any problems or questions with your car I assure you the technical section is rather more useful than this area :) Don't let them scare you off, it's actually a rather useful forum ;)

-Ian

Shut it Ian, your as much a tart as the rest of us :D:p

well, apart from Suprastar anyway!

you never welcome new members, you only came to this thread cos it has a picture of a woman :D

hello gorgeous.the skyline and supra look well together.you dont look half bad yourself.

is the skyline your other halfs.

my mate has a great white skyline and looks great,white carslook great when they clean

lots of kisses and cuddles from MONKEYmark

xxxxx

xxxx

xxx

xx

x

Thanks for all your comments on the car. Im sure if i need any technical info i will put a post on. Hopefully i will have no problems with the car :)

Stevo i have only had the car since Tuesday so i dont think it was me. You might see me on the A1 out and about as i use the car to visit my companies customers but my head office is based in Durham, so you probably will see me sometime :D