The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where can i get a Pillar Pod with Two gauge mounts For my Supra

Onelife Nofear

Well, I don't have them in the supe (obviously) but in my mates golf they were a total total nightmare, you could literally hide a bus in them... They're seem to be bang on 'glance' level. Can't see sod all out of those silly cars at the best of time :) Plus they always seem too close to be able to actually read the info thats being output while driving... but then I've not actually tried.

Maybe it was just the golf, but trust me, I would put them in that location over any other, they dont block your vision and its easy to read, even if Im playing with another car and having to hold the boost below 1.2, like Im having to do at the moment, as it keeps hitting 1.5, so Im driving by my right foot, which means Im driving by my boost gauge so only watching that, and its fine, have a look at mine next time....

Yeah, if it looks terrible I'll put in on my car. In fact I'll usually get 2 just to be sure. I work on the basis that no-ones gonna copy a bad looking car, therefore maintaining my individuality. You all get to slate what I've done to my car, I get to have a one off Supra. A plan with no flaws I think you'll agree.

Originally posted by Supragal

Yeah, if it looks terrible I'll put in on my car. In fact I'll usually get 2 just to be sure. I work on the basis that no-ones gonna copy a bad looking car, therefore maintaining my individuality. You all get to slate what I've done to my car, I get to have a one off Supra. A plan with no flaws I think you'll agree.

Then why does everyone want their sup purple ???????????????:D

Dude:flame Dev