The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold My Supra Tonight

Tom S

Alright everyone im the one whos just taken toms love away. Bought it 7 o clock tonight just got home been driving round with a big grin on my face all night :D. God its loud!!!!!!

Just like to big thanks to tom for all the information and help hes given me along with his lovely car. Hope everything goes well with the aristo. Thanks to jurgen too for putting him in touch with me. :thumbs:

Would still be out driving around but had to come home got work tomorrow cant wait til i finish work to get back into her.

Cheers

Kev

Alright everyone im the one whos just taken toms love away. Bought it 7 o clock tonight just got home been driving round with a big grin on my face all night :D. God its loud!!!!!!

Just like to big thanks to tom for all the information and help hes given me along with his lovely car. Hope everything goes well with the aristo. Thanks to jurgen too for putting him in touch with me. :thumbs:

Would still be out driving around but had to come home got work tomorrow cant wait til i finish work to get back into her.

Cheers

Kev

Kev, well done , you will have to add your self to JAE and other meets. Look after him guys and my baby. he's a great lad and knows where he wants to take her, so glad she is still a part of the club. :)