The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RS*R GT2 Exhaust.

carl0s

Less than a year old, as far as I am aware it's in fine condition, but I haven't had it off the car to see. I would expect there might be a couple of scratches to the midpipe.

I don't actually want to sell, I want a Greddy EVO exhaust which I'm going to have to buy new 'cause nobody has one to swap.

So, I need £300 for this, which might seem a bit steep, but I can only state my asking price can't I!

So, £300 it is.

I'm in Manchester. I could fit it in my driveway F.O.C, or meet someone half way from whereever they are.

I guess I could include Free delivery if someone far away wants it. I would have to buy the Greddy from Paul first though (I'd have the buyer send their money straight to Paul) and then send it in the Greddy box.

there you go and in pink aswell..........................

OH.. MY.. GOD! an RSR exhaust for only £300 including free delivery or free fitting!!

:p :D

If only someone was crazy enough to offer them brand new at that price! :eyebrows:

Just how loud is it? I'm getting more tempted by the minute (and I'm working in Salford Quays now). I'd like summat with a good burbly-sounding idle.

it's definately got a burbly idle, but it's noticably loud on the off.

The salford quays thing is ideal, but I need to have payment before I supply the exhaust as payment is going towards a new one.. the new one is in stock ready for delivery so if someone was to pay Paul E today, I'd pay the rest and hopefully have my new one tomorrow then we could get it done.

The replacement baffle (silencer) is being posted to me tomorrow and will be with me friday. Most people don't bother with the baffle but it's best for me to say that I won't have it 'til friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.