The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RS*R GT2 Exhaust.

carl0s

Sounding like a slight change of plan, but Paul E may not have one available now so I'll have to get Paul to send me back the money he's holding for me and get it from Chris Wilson instead. Still no problem though, and Chris is nearer to me.

My phone number is 07766 087 677 feel free to ring as I'm about to go to a different office now.

cheers,

Carl

My dinner hour finished 5 mins ago, if it's not gone at 5pm, I'll sort the money out then.

right-o. Looks like I'll be buying my new one off Chris Wilson.

This means no PayPal and no sending money to Paul E, so we'd need to do cash.

Give me a ring anyway, but I'm thinking I'd need to grab cash from you, then get on my merry way to Chris's house 80 miles away. I could either then meet you back later or fit/give you the exhaust tomorrow.

Probably best you ring me to discuss. 07766 087 677

cheers!

Perhaps not the best idea to put your mobile number on the thread maybe you can get a mod to move it to members only.:think:

Look if you guys can't control your girlfriends I can't be blamed for what might happen.. ;)

Exhaust now 99% sold to Animal.

Fitted my Greddy Power Extreme II, and I'm well pleased. It sounds like a smooth six cylinder car now, not a raw muscle car anymore. mmm refinement.

Going to get the 'zorst fitted tonight - less refinement, WOOT! (rort, burble)

OH MY GOD!!! That thing's OBSCENE!

Got it fitted (Cheers Carl0s), fired the car up and it sounded sweet as - a lovely deep burble. Unfortunately, once you put a load on the engine it screams it's knackers off. At 70mph on the motorway, the sound actually pressurised the cabin and made my ears pop!

This is the first time in my life (and I've owned several bikes of varying sizes all with straight-cut pipes - one used to set car alarms off on the other side of roads!) that I've actually been afraid to touch the throttle. I've no idea how loud it is outside the car, but inside it's horrendous.

Carl0s should be giving me the baffle today,so hopefully that'll take the reverberation out of the system and make it driveable.

Otherwise, expect another amazing bargain offer on a slightly used RS*R 'zorst.

Full Revs & bleeding ears

Animal

It's an NA auto, but no cats! The thing is, there's basically no muffler of any kind on there. It's just one long straight 3" open pipe. The back box has some kind of shit around it, but that doens't do anything until you put the baffle in anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.