Photshop requesty:D

wkdtime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In your point of view its crap, i dont talk like Ali G nor do i act like a gangsta wannabe, im just not a grandad yet, maybe then ill stop saying "that car looks heavy" and start saying "you car looks rather nice, sir".

Take a chill pill yeah?:D

lol i think hes a grandad

Hehehe just having a laugh mate. But just because I dont wear my socks over some ill fitting 'tracky' bottoms and wear oversized belcher chains over my gap 'hoody' top doesnt mean I'm not 'with it'......just means I have a life and am not hated by society. :p

Not all people from sown south speak the way you do :tongue:

Hehehe just having a laugh mate. But just because I dont wear my socks over some ill fitting 'tracky' bottoms and wear oversized belcher chains over my gap 'hoody' top doesnt mean I'm not 'with it'......just means I have a life and am not hated by society. :p

Not all people from sown south speak the way you do :tongue:

I totally agree, cuz im in the same boat as you, but just because i use word like heavy, "that car is sick", rather than, "oh my, that vehicle is rather nice" doesnt make me a Chav.:D

I totally agree, cuz im in the same boat as you, but just because i use word like heavy, "that car is sick", rather than, "oh my, that vehicle is rather nice" doesnt make me a Chav.:D

Who told you I have a boat? :rolleyes: It just makes me laugh when people say stuff like 'that car is sick' mate thats all. A lad stared at my car once and shouted 'phat car mate'.....obviously 'ph' fat.....i nearly pissed myself.

Anyway, it has been splendid engaging in this tittle tattle with you old boy, but now one has to go play lawn bowls followed by tea and elevenses. I will fetch my smoking jacket and pipe and then retire to the drawing room for a brandy and cigar what what what!!!! ;)

Who told you I have a boat? :rolleyes: It just makes me laugh when people say stuff like 'that car is sick' mate thats all. A lad stared at my car once and shouted 'phat car mate'.....obviously 'ph' fat.....i nearly pissed myself.

Anyway, it has been splendid engaging in this tittle tattle with you old boy, but now one has to go play lawn bowls followed by tea and elevenses. I will fetch my smoking jacket and pipe and then retire to the drawing room for a brandy and cigar what what what!!!! ;)

Lol you joker,

im 25 ever since school i have been brought up with talking like how i talk, i dont act like a gangsta or use slang 24/7, i just use words like heavy, and sick, and if you open your eyes (if you live in a tiny village then this doesnt count) and look around you'll see that its pretty much the norm to use words like sick or heavy with the younger generation, people evolve and so does the language. No dis respect to they way you speak its just not how i talk.

If you look at all my posts i talk appropriately, i dont use slang or words like that to often on here, but when im with my mates its the norm to talk like that, and i really dont like being judged just because i use a little slang here and there.

So someone compliments your car in there own language and you start laughing at them? :rolleyes:

Your a rude sod tbh. :sly:

Hahaha, dude, you are taking this way too personally. I am really only 28 and have never judged you. I am just on here having a laugh thats all......for shits and giggles. I dont talk the way you do but then I have never said the way you talk is wrong....its just different thats all. You do have the same amazing taste in cars as me and thats enough.

Jeeeeeez I need to make some more gags in other threads now mate as this is getting way too Oprah for me!! ;) :p :D

Laters

So someone compliments your car in there own language and you start laughing at them? :rolleyes:

Your a rude sod tbh. :sly:

No I didnt laugh AT them, I had driven off when I laughed. I am used to getting complements so didnt have a go at them. Rude? you obviously know me dont you :tongue:

No I didnt laugh AT them, I had driven off when I laughed. I am used to getting complements so didnt have a go at them. Rude? you obviously know me dont you :tongue:

Laughing undercover... Your a rude coward thats even worse. :D

Funny you should say that Dawg. I was just thinking how sweet your ride is and how phat it looks with those sick rims innit. Big up yourself, you da man :p :D ;) :sly:

nuff of the gangsta talk yeah, sorry mate dint mean to come on strong like...is that water under the bridge i see?:search: :D

Oooooooh I was enjoying that!!!! ;)

That certainly is water under the bridge mate, God I'm bored today!!!!! I am just making the most of having the internet as I move house Friday and will be disconnected for a while :(

Still, time for a bit of mischief before I move!! :sly: :eyebrows:

Oooooooh I was enjoying that!!!! ;)

That certainly is water under the bridge mate, God I'm bored today!!!!! I am just making the most of having the internet as I move house Friday and will be disconnected for a while :(

Still, time for a bit of mischief before I move!! :sly: :eyebrows:

Yeah same here, maybe well do this again sometime...huh punk?...shall we? :D