Some better pics of my 900hp+ supra

1100hp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no offence Chris but pissing on my back and telling me its raining isn't going to win my love, I wouldnt say your business is just "thrown together" as it's completely disrespectful, and i'm sure it would pis u off.

So lets start again,

I will put a spec list together today, and hopefully a video.

Guest dee_rz

i think what chris is trying to say...i may be wrong is if you show what else is in that car i.e full top fuel set up, dyno to prove things power etc and it run that power with no problems, engine specs etc then maybe there is no reason why not to be selling for 18k ;) maybe.....my thoughts, i sure as hell would want 18-20k for mine when it's finished if i ever sell which i doubt it, mine is a fully built motor with 8.3k reciept (8000miles done on new build now) full fuel set up ecu fuelling etc, big single, big list not going to list all, when it's all done i will :)

I note your point, but I didn't start this thread to sell my car, I simple wanted to show you the work that I finally got completed. And take some interesting pics, and hopefully uploading a video. I will post full spec today,