The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRD supra runs 9.4 today

MONKEYmark

i dont take anything serious bud but you tend to take the pi55 out of friends or peope you know well as i do all the time on the 300 club etc but i would never take the pi55 and insult someone i dont really know??

maybe its you that has a bit of a thing for scottish plumbers??? :p

in a max and paddy voice (MAX) "HOW DARE YOU"

how can you say i dont know keith. i stayed over last year to see keith collect all his trophys,so that counts me as a close friend.i even offerd to help him carry them back to his car.so i do know him,even if its just basking in his glory.maybe i have a strange sence of humour,maybe you had a sence of humour bypass.

eveybody knows the real plumbers are english.they have bigger pipe benders ;)

:) fair play

nice specced 300zx by the way:)

cheers buddy, hoping for big things from it :Pling: but will know more after the 18th when it goes in for mapping then it will be a case of testing to see if it can run some decent times as no one has run anything decent with a 300zx yet so will be nice to run her at TOTB this year :)

Mike

cheers buddy, hoping for big things from it :Pling: but will know more after the 18th when it goes in for mapping then it will be a case of testing to see if it can run some decent times as no one has run anything decent with a 300zx yet so will be nice to run her at TOTB this year :)

Mike

good luck on running your well speced car.i wanted a 300zx years ago ended up getting a mk3 supra turbo.

good luck on running your well speced car.i wanted a 300zx years ago ended up getting a mk3 supra turbo.

for some strange reason i seem to have a "thing" for 300's and thats after a supra, 2 skylines and a few other not so good jap cars lol

for some strange reason i seem to have a "thing" for 300's and thats after a supra, 2 skylines and a few other not so good jap cars lol

good luck getting the car mapped Mike, i'll look foward to some competion as the only thing i find to race round here is bikes lol

slight update till we get full time slip

from slowboy

dees time on his last run today was still a 9.4 with a 0-60 1.48 dead unfortunatly when we used laughing gas on this run and the clutch started sliping in second, where the nos is programed to come in which did not help our time on this run, so more to come pos .2/.4 would be better!! and our car is still geared for top speed,santa pod told us our 9.4 was the fastest run at santa pod by an import keith has run a 9.3 at totb which was when he won last year regards alex ps thanks for posting our time so quickly

dee just broke the fastest time for a jap import at santa pod 9.4 with low 0-60 ft times will post new times later today regards alex

Hi Guys, home at last, we did not break the record for a jap car in the uk but the track record for the pod, it was held by ron k, which was also a 9.4 but 9.478 or something, we managed 5 runs in total, the first was a shake down with lowish boost and no nos and it was a 9.881 @ 142 mph with a miss fire, we then went back out and the missfire was much worse so we aborted, went back adjusted the crank trigger and changed a suspect looking plug, ( missfire gone) run three was a 9.431 @ 154.14 mph again no nos and a 0-60ft of 1.488 ( this I belive is the new track record for the pod by a jap car ), we then done another with no nos which was a 9.562 @ 145 mph, we then went for a full power run ie nos turned on and done a 1.400 0-60ft but as soon as I went in to second the clutch started slipping badly, I kept it lit the rest of the run but was making no real power due the clutch and ended up with another 9.4 @ 147 mph. All the runs were under 10 seconds all with 0-60ft's under 1.5 seconds, I would like to think with a clutch working we can shave a tenth or two of this time, we have still got many things to try out on the set up too, so who know maybe a 8 is posssible some time soon. over and out Dee:sly: