The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Me vs My Big Brother (Supra BPU Vs Porsche 996 Turbo)

Ulrik

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dee_rz

typy thought i reconsised your member name, funny thing is i had one of the fastest civic type r's in the country about 1yr and 2 months ago which dyno's326.6bhpand my supra tt on stock turbo's running 0.8 bar of boost is from 0-1/2 a mile is about 12mph slower than my supra at a 1/2 mile terminal, you would get wasted by a 600bhp supra, coming back from a meet today supragolds supra about 570 at the wheels could makemy car look like it was standing still ;) my views,don't want to offend :)

Guest dee_rz

and i have to say it's a big hike to jump to a 700bhp supra that you think i went from a 326.6bhp to one and had 20k to spend on the supra and bought one for 16k but didn't go straight for a big power one has i know i'd kill myself in one and i have to say i really would have been no questions, my supra out handles and out speeds my type r in everyway, what 1/4 mile you do out of interest and terminal also, good drivers help too in all instances :D

I no my car isn't nothing like a supra could be.....Jus saying on comparing with a GT2....No hope!

If any one wants a try i can sort it out :)

Ive done a 13.0@110!

What sort of 0-100 time would a supra do with 700hp??

I no my car isn't nothing like a supra could be.....Jus saying on comparing with a GT2....No hope!

If any one wants a try i can sort it out :)

Ive done a 13.0@110!

What sort of 0-100 time would a supra do with 700hp??

not saying ill win but ill give it it a go;) gt2 is an awesome car, light and powerfull

1550kg vs 1440kg

thought jap supra was 1510kg?

100/70 kg advantage to GT2 but just over 100hp advantage to supra,

is your supra 670 at the flywheel jamie or at the wheels??

from a roll my moneys on the supra

Guest dee_rz

yep j spec is 1510kg and if your like me you'd have binned a few heavy things by now so under 1500kg just i'm guessing... i am......and with richie s on this too my moneys on the supra from the roll, if your spoiler isn't already off jamie take it off...... and fold in your wing mirrors just in case too :D going to be great :cool:

yep j spec is 1510kg and if your like me you'd have binned a few heavy things by now so under 1500kg just i'm guessing... i am......and with richie s on this too my moneys on the supra from the roll, if your spoiler isn't already off jamie take it off...... and fold in your wing mirrors just in case too :D going to be great :cool:

need to lose about 5 stone aswell:D ....nah tesco's trim, dont wanna be acused of cheeting:)