The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bl**dy lights!

Dave Haggas

Ooo. I need facelift lights. I gotta stop reading these threads, if the Mrs finds out that I'm looking at getting the credir card out (again) I'm gonna be it. Ah well, you makes your choise and takes yer chances :D

Any one know who does the best deals here for facelifts and/or sidelights/indictaors at the moment please ?

Shaun.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have been stored indoors in the box for a week,so havent been damp.

Dave... I had a theory about my own misting up after putting them on the car.

I bought a pair of second hand lights that had no history of condensation. After giving them a good polishing indoors, I put them on the car and hey presto, condensation by the next day. This may be due to the change of atmosphere humidity, and when put outside condenses when the light becomes cold after fitting. To rectify this, I left the bulbs out with the bonnet open overnight, allowing the air to equalise with the outside. They've been clear eversince.

B

p.s. hope you got that wing sorted too mate.

Dave... I had a theory about my own misting up after putting them on the car.

p.s. hope you got that wing sorted too mate.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the advise,sounds acceptable to me.The condensation has now buggered off,but will still go and change it as they have got a new one in .I dont want to pi** off Mr parts man!Still have that tailpipe as other guy was a messer.As for wing,collected car on tuesday and quite happy now.:cool: