The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Summer Spectactular!!!

superstar dj

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guy's I am spending the night at this hotel, so any one in the area fancy a drive to Perth on the Sunday morning, give me a shout.

Gladyer Inn Hotel

Heath Road

Ridley Drive

Rosyth KY11 2BT

Guest Supradeek

alright mate used to stay in Rosyth some shitty speed bumps on road up to Gladyer Inn just incase your cars slammed. I could meet up with you if you want.

Deek

OK guys the flyers are done, see them below.

Sadly tho i've not had any luck gettin us on an air strip Errol has a car boot sale on Sundays and Perth has a busy schedule,pity.So i tryed Knockhill but it is also booked out , a bit pricey thou £4000 +vat for 8til 12 weekends !!!!

But have managed to negotiate a price for evening track time,£1600 if we had enough numbers this could be a good thought for a future thing.:)

Any way Perth is gonna be ace i have confirmed-

1 Fast and modified will be covering the event

2 The Strongbow Sirrus girls will be there, WOW I've worked with them at Perth in the past- Gorgeous

3 Rodeo Bull ,gonna be such a giggle cowboys and girls yeehaa !

4 Charity Raffle, if each car attending could bring along a prize it would be greatly appreciated large or small.Proceeds to Tuberous Scelerosis

5 Special Supra Sunday drinks promos

6 BBQ

7 Prizes for best cars (catagories tbc)

8 Demo cars from Dixons of Dunblane , who are donating an excellent prize- Many thanks to Nicky, and a couple of special cars for the guys at Car Toys in Stirling

9 Still not 100% about the Miller bus , heres hoping

10 Big screens , we need as much supra footage as possible on either dvd or vcd

and of course music i'll probably end up doing a bit,defo for the after party in the club!

WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BALL!!!!

Check out the flyers

Guest rico2k
lol

just thought though Rico, maybe your skyline can keep tom's aristo company? :D

nothing wrong with that ;) aristos are pretty unique around here! just a thought, where will everyone park?? if there are 30 or so motors, the club carpark supports probably about 15-20....

nothing wrong with that ;) aristos are pretty unique around here! just a thought, where will everyone park?? if there are 30 or so motors, the club carpark supports probably about 15-20....

I think we may have the staff car parking area as well mate, but Superstar DJ will confirm i suppose.

Tom, you're probably safer with the Newcastle Brown as i doubt anyone else will bring that whereas you'll probably find a few bottles of whiskey turn up.

I think we may have the staff car parking area as well mate, but Superstar DJ will confirm i suppose.

Tom, you're probably safer with the Newcastle Brown as i doubt anyone else will bring that whereas you'll probably find a few bottles of whiskey turn up.

Ok will do so!

Guest lloydmcc

ohhhh im getting all excited he he

will have a look and bring something, souds like a really good day

sure it's the aerotop that gives you something to look at, Neil? :D

reckon you're gonna make it then?

Looking good so far, but don't think the body work will be repaired in time so will have to park in such a way the damage isn't too obvious.