The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Summer Spectactular!!!

superstar dj

thought i would sort my garage out and get a few picks of her for all the world to see,

cant wait tue seems like its taking for ever specially with being out here driving me mad

itll come round soon enough.

to answer supra mans question , yes mate im getting her from vine place very helpfull bunch

I got my bronze TT 6 speed from Vine Place at the start of March, cant rate them highly enough!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lloydmcc

aye mate i live right next to the football pitches in pembroke with the white flats, i think u have a mate in the called tommo he said he new a guy with a brown supra 2+2 eh i know big tommo, did i say brown i meant bronze

lol any way will make a time and place for meets and we ll head down

mac

Guest lloydmcc
Is that 6pm on tuesday, if so will go down there and be there from 5 ish....

cool see you there

mac

how did you get on with that parking plan, Alan?

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!

Ha , everthings is ok on that guys and gals i reckon theres gonna be plenty space for us Supra's but not to sure about the Aristo's ,m sorry Tom! HAHAHA

Joking aside between the 2 main parking areas we can fit 25 cars possibly more if we park in an arch type formation, then after that we still have the disabled spaces and the staff area (at least another12 cars) then there is still a little in front of the main entrance.

Cartoys are bringing 2 cars and still yet to hear how many Dixons are coming with.

I will be there from around 9.30 to meeet everyone as you all arrive and to help sort out things (YEAH RIGHT !!!) I would advise maybe 10.30 ish for arrival time , the last thing we want is not enough space for Supras due to inferior imposters!!!TOM!!!!

I will update as things are finalised in the next couple of days.

7 Sleeps!:D

for all that are going to perth

i was thinking of meeting at the halbeath interchange to convoy up to perth

this isabout 2-3 miles after the forth bridge we will meet around 9, 9.30 ish to make sure were there by 10am[GRIN][/GRIN]

anyone fancy it you know where wee will be

if you need further info just ask and ill sort it out[COOL][/COOL]

alex:)