The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Summer Spectactular!!!

superstar dj

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continued from the other thread in this section:

My car won't be ready in time for Sundays meet in Perth and was wondering if anyones looking for a co-pilot/passenger?

I'm just of J6 on the M8 (turn off for Airdrie/Motherwell)

I can help out with petrol tokens as an incentive!;)

Guest Supradeek

:( Looks like i cant make it boss has decided i cant get the weekend off after agreeing weeks ago! Was really looking forward to this hope you all enjoy yourself take plenty pics

Deek

Is there a small convoy going from the Glasgow area? I'll be staying in the West End or Hamilton on the Saturday night.

Myself and Lloydmcc are gonna be travelling up from East Kilbride early sunday.

I may also need to pull out, current project has over run its completion date and its a case of all hands to the pumps to get it finnished before Monday of next week...

Hopefully we can kill it today and tomorrow but failling that Sunday will be needed aswell.

right any more meeting at Rosyth etc.

if you need my mobile number g10eck or Supra Man or Suprastar DJ have it

I will check emails tomorrow before leaving, not sure if i will be able to check emails whilst away.

Tom

If not see you sunday.

Guest lloydmcc
continued from the other thread in this section:

My car won't be ready in time for Sundays meet in Perth and was wondering if anyones looking for a co-pilot/passenger?

I'm just of J6 on the M8 (turn off for Airdrie/Motherwell)

I can help out with petrol tokens as an incentive!;)[/QUO

give me a calll tommoorow07958674239 give me a call illl pick u up

If anybody needs to contact me please do so on 07727 085 194

1. SupraStar DJ

2. Supra-Man

3. supratoy

4. supra dan

5. steviekid

6. Ahh Aristo

7. Ian R

8. Blert596

9. Supraman - name on calendar too!

10. Irvy

11. Gruggs

12. Lloydmcc

13. nige

14. AlanM

15. tDR (Brian)

16. M9ECK

17. Gee

18. Bolar

19. Scotspower

20. Mad Matt

21. SunnyG83

22. Supradeek

23. Lee-Anne and Mitch

So to compile things.

Supraman.Chris Call Mac (lloydmac) on 07958 674 239 to arrange lift from J6 of M8

Bolerbag & Supratoy are heading along the M8 (also call lloydmac re convoy)

Gee & lloysmac are coming from East Kilbride, Stevie Kid could meet them en-route

G10ECK will be at J3 of the M9.

TDR is leaving Bathgate around 10

Meet @ the Gladyer Inn Rosyth @ 09.30 Sunday are the following> Tom - Aristo, Ian R - Supra, Sunnyg83, Supra-man JNR, Supra_man aka

Supra-Man is coming from Inverness

Confirmed as happening.

1 Fast and modified will be covering the event

2 The Strongbow Sirrus girls will be there, WOW I've worked with them at Perth in the past- Gorgeous

3 Rodeo Bull ,gonna be such a giggle cowboys and girls yeehaa ! CLUB WILL PAY FOR

4 Charity Raffle, if each car attending could bring along a prize it would be greatly appreciated large or small.Proceeds to Tuberous Scelerosis

5 Special Supra Sunday drinks promos

6 BBQ

7 Prizes for best cars. 3 Trophies, c/o Club

8 Demo cars from Dixons of Dunblane , who are donating an excellent prize- Many thanks to Nicky, and a couple of special cars for the guys at Car Toys in Stirling

9 Still not 100% about the Miller bus , heres hoping

10 Big screens , we need as much supra footage as possible on either dvd or vcd

and of course music i'll probably end up doing a bit,defo for the after party in the club!

Check out the flyers

So who is all heading from Glasgow, me and Supratoy are heading from M8 area so anyone up for a meet

Location and Time would be a help:p

How about the Odeon car park at the Quay for an M8 meeting point? Can then get Mac and Gee further up, say at Stirling services if they don't want to drive all the way back into Glasgow from the Airdrie area?

Not sure when everyone's wanting to head, I'm ok to go anytime on Sunday morning. Will check for replies here later. My contact number is 07900 053726.

See everyone tomorrow!:)

Steve